IGNORED

It's definitely the end of the world this time

julie paradox

I'm really tired of it, to the point that if there really was an apocalypse, I'd be just sitting there yawning. Watching some horror, probably, just to pass time pleasantly. Eating empty carbs. Crying wolf much? Have been encountering these "news" ever since I was a kid.

I would so do this if it were the apocalypse. Hug my kids and eat an entire chocolate cake! Those are my priorities.

:lol:

I had a dream once about the end times. First, all the insects in the world starting marching in a straight line to.... somewhere. The lines of ants, roaches, etc. were neverending and nobody could figure out where they were all going. I saw a line of ants marching endlessly along the side of my house. CNN and the other news channels kept interviewing entomologists and other experts and nobody had any idea why the insects were marching or where they were going.

Then, all the little woodland creatures started to go crazy. There was a rabbit in my backyard who kept running in circles until it went insane and died. :o Chipmunks were bashing their heads against trees until they died, etc. Again, everybody watched CNN and the animal experts were baffled. Nobody had any answers.

Finally, I realized. I whispered, "It's the end of days." And as soon as I whispered it, it was like it echoed around the world. Everybody started whispering, "It's the end of days. It's the end of days." So creepy. Then, predictably, the world divided into two camps. One group partied their asses off, and other prayed and self-flagellated and preached.

So, forget these people and their codes and whatnot. When the animals go crazy, that's when we have to worry -- or just start stuffing our faces with empty carbs and lots of booze. Your choice.

:angry-devil:

Archived