IGNORED

Mark of the Beast aka Americans are getting microchipped!

Sister_Wife

This is doing the rounds on my FB feed at the moment, being reposted by my Australian Christian friends. Does anyone have any good information or links that refute this crap??

:shock:

SHARE THIS AS MUCH AS YOU CAN.

Micro Chip Implant Coming March 23, 2013

The New Health Care (Obama care) law H.R. 3590 Also HR 4872 requires all US citizens to have the RIFD implanted

This evil plan is being launched by America. its a micro chip injected in your hand. it will contain all your personal data heath and bank accounts etc. its also a GPS device being monitored. they can deactivate it at any time if they find you suspicious or not loyal to their government or go against them or their system and you will lose everything you ever had. soon this device will be made common just like they did credit cards, turning paper money into digital money. means nothing is physically in your hand. it will be made a must for every citizen with time according to their plan and then they will spread it outside America so they can monitor and control as many people as they can and turn them into slaves with their digital technologies.

this device is the future or slavery

BEWARE of this EVIL DEVICE. if you don't believe me do your own research before you come to argue or debate.

warn more people create this awareness do more research on your own and save yourself from this NEW DEVILRY.

post-3772-14451996054846_thumb.jpg

Guest Anonymous

Haha, I remember similar kind of shit doing the rounds back in the 1980s when debit cards and electronic till scanners were becoming a popular way to manage payment in shops The 'theories' circulating then were about the way all barcodes in the future would contain the number "666" and we would all one day have an invisible barcode imprinted on our foreheads.....

I don't think the burden is on you to look for evidence to 'refute' this. The burden of proof lies with the perpetrators of the whatthefuckery nonsense to explain to you the basis of their assertions.

Haha, I remember similar kind of shit doing the rounds back in the 1980s when debit cards and electronic till scanners were becoming a popular way to manage payment in shops The 'theories' circulating then were about the way all barcodes in the future would contain the number "666" and we would all one day have an invisible barcode imprinted on our foreheads.....

I don't think the burden is on you to look for evidence to 'refute' this. The burden of proof lies with the perpetrators of the whatthefuckery nonsense to explain to you the basis of their assertions.

I have this silly addiction to "educating the uneducated" aka my FB friends.

I just don't understand how normally, lovely, levelheaded people, read this stuff and go, Yeah that's totally possible.

I'm all about information. If you've read information from both sides, then go ahead and make a decision/form an opinion.

Guest Anonymous

I suppose I don't feel a need to provide information to refute the ridiculous shit that circulates on FB. In instances like these, I tend to post questions, rather than answers, if I decide to post a response at all.

I'm all about critical thinking. If someone has the power of discernment and the ability to think issues through and ask searching questions then they can go ahead and make decisions/form opinions/find their own information on a whole range of issues without needing to be spoonfed a wikipedia entry every time they publish an example of the absurd.

Crucially, in this instance, I don't pay much attention to propaganda articles that don't use punctuation. Maybe I am wrong though, and it is simply the case that America has stolen all the commas and capital letters as part of the New Devilry Plan.

Thus, Hobby Lobby does not use bar code for their pricing, saying that it does not make business sense for them at this time or some such. (Because every other retail operation in the world of any size has decided to take the inefficient path??)

Also hear this about RFID tags in retail and in badges (student badges in a San Antonio school district caused a big stir).

And of course, the same pet tracking "chips" used on dogs that wander off could be used on granny--but why?

I read something a few years ago that the military was testing something like this, except the microchip would just go on their ID card. I don't remember what info was supposed to go on it. Any military FJers want to chime in? I imagine the few fundies that actually do join up would have a cow about this.

My dog had a microchip. It was not some kind of GPS tracker or anything. You couldn't pull up a map and see where he was. If he got lost, a shelter or vet could scan the chip and get his ID number. Then they could call the chip company and get the owner info and someone would call me and tell me where my dog was. How evil!

Because he had that, I didn't have to buy a license every year, so I saved money and hassle.

I read something a few years ago that the military was testing something like this, except the microchip would just go on their ID card. I don't remember what info was supposed to go on it. Any military FJers want to chime in? I imagine the few fundies that actually do join up would have a cow about this.

Microchips or other scannable-at-a-distance chips in ID cards are definitely a thing, they're in the new US passports (storing pretty much the same information that's printed in the passport) and quite a few state driver's licenses now.

My cats have microchips in them. As happy atheist says, they're not radio chips or anything, but if the cat gets lost and ends up picked up by either Animal Control or Humane Society or someone takes it to a veterinarian, they can scan for the chip number and contact us.

Microchips in gov't employees ID cards is a thing. But not like the crazies think. It is not a GPS. It holds identifying information along with passwords and allows you access to certain buildings. It's really not this big, bad scary thing. It really just makes life easier and access easier for gov't employees.

Oh wait....it stores my index fingerprint! Oh no! It's a conspiracy, I tell ya. /sarcasm. ugh. I have to refute this myth with some members of my family at pretty much every family gathering. :D

Hell, I got a fast pass (swipe card) at an ER a few years ago....Yeah, my kids and I were there often. It literally only held my information so that I could bypass filling out all the paperwork everytime. I rather enjoyed not having to spend the 30 minutes completing all the paperwork.

Thanks Evilbad, I always forget about Snopes.

I was told recently that it was possible if not likely that Snopes was put out to help keep people from knowing the truth, and were likely part of the "plot". :? :!:

The hand isn't the best place for a microchip. People injure their hands all the time, which could damage the chip. Lots of people lose their hands to injury and survive. Someone who's determined enough could probably dig their chip out of their hand by themselves. Wouldn't it make more sense for the government to implant chips in the back of the neck, like veterinarians do animals? I mean, if your neck gets too damaged you're pretty much done for anyway, right? And I think far fewer people would be willing to try DIY chip removal in the neck area than the hand.

Better yet, the government should probably implant chips in our brains. This could actually be a boon for fundies, who could revive the art of trepanning. It would be a win-win for both sides. The government could track us and spy on us and eventually control every our thought and movement through our brain chips. And fundies could turn used RVs into mobile trepanning clinics, infiltrate communities, and save us for the Glory of the Lord.

As a mother of three young girl children, I'd actually like to be able to microchip my kids, and then be able to track them on my phone or something. Not that I'm obsessed with my children, just that I knew what I got up to in my teen years (fast approaching this stage with my own kids), and I know how many times I lied to my parents about where I was at any given time.

As a mother of three young girl children, I'd actually like to be able to microchip my kids, and then be able to track them on my phone or something. Not that I'm obsessed with my children, just that I knew what I got up to in my teen years (fast approaching this stage with my own kids), and I know how many times I lied to my parents about where I was at any given time.

You don't have to chip them. You can track their phones, easily, and if they leave them someplace or turn them off, you pull back their going out options.

OR you just hang on, trust them as they earn it, and have a cocktail to forget your own youth. 8-)

I was told recently that it was possible if not likely that Snopes was put out to help keep people from knowing the truth, and were likely part of the "plot". :? :!:

Snopes is in on it! The idea of a site to debunk conspiracies and crap on the internet being part of a conspiracy itself is fucking golden. :lol:

We must know the same crazy people. :lol:

We must know the same crazy people. :lol:

You think this level of paranoia would stop the heart, but, no, these people walk around and go to the grocery like there aren't sinister government agents tracking their Cheerio purchases.

[quote

Microchips in gov't employees ID cards is a thing. But not like the crazies think. It is not a GPS. It holds identifying information along with passwords and allows you access to certain buildings. It's really not this big, bad scary thing. It really just makes life easier and access easier for gov't employees.

Oh wait....it stores my index fingerprint! Oh no! It's a conspiracy, I tell ya. /sarcasm. ugh. I have to refute this myth with some members of my family at pretty much every family gathering. :D

Hell, I got a fast pass (swipe card) at an ER a few years ago....Yeah, my kids and I were there often. It literally only held my information so that I could bypass filling out all the paperwork everytime. I rather enjoyed not having to spend the 30 minutes completing all the paperwork.

Yeah, this.

My passcard(s) have a startlingly ugly picture of me, and a microchip which confirms I am who I say I am when I put in my password or swipe it. I have to display my pass at all times and anyone in the building has the right to challenge me if my pass is not visible. Not having your pass visible is a breach of security and if you are caught twice for it you'll be written up for misconduct. (In practice this hardly ever happens.)

It's not creepy, just common sense.

Archived