IGNORED

Looking at pictures of men is the WORST.THING.EVER.

Dev83

I can attest that this blogger speaks the truth! I had a picture of a shirtless Oded Fehr as my screensaver and my husband and I got a divorce. It had nothing to do with the fact that I was married to a serial cheater. For reals.

I can attest that this blogger speaks the truth! I had a picture of a shirtless Oded Fehr as my screensaver and my husband and I got a divorce. It had nothing to do with the fact that I was married to a serial cheater. For reals.

Mmmm, Oded Fehr. Did you see him in Covert Affairs on USA?

Of course not! It is never the mans fault. He was a serial cheater because he was intimidated by the pic of Oded, which was obviously completely your fault.

I read this post to my best friend, who remarked that she would have a heart attack over his eye candy - half-dressed guys do nothing for him, it's all off or nothing.

I have to agree. If she's scandalised by women looking at half-naked guys, her brain might explode over a guy looking at naked guys.

Mmmm, Oded Fehr. Did you see him in Covert Affairs on USA?

He was just on NCIS this past Tuesday. You have got to praise the Lord for making things like that. :mrgreen: See? Lusting after men who are not my non-existent husband is actually making me a better Christian. :dance:

Maybe she should have a discussion with Tebow for trying to both defraud women and pretend he is Jesus. Oh wait. That rule only applies to women. So women can't be defrauded or defraud anyone but men get off scott free.

296591-tim-tebow-sexy-jesus-pose.jpg

Wait. If women are not supposed to get defrauded, who is that Tebow picture aimed at? :dance:

He was just on NCIS this past Tuesday. You have got to praise the Lord for making things like that. :mrgreen: See? Lusting after men who are not my non-existent husband is actually making me a better Christian. :dance:

Hallelujah, baby!

He has no chin, his teeth look like beans, he doesn't photograph well, and he's gained a lot of weight since this pic, but I'm still very fond of Mr. Mike Mills, formerly of R.E.M.

qq66iu.jpg

My favorite thing about "eye-candy" is that it's calorie-free. My husband couldn't care less at who I look at. I like a good "hair-boy," so when we are out my husband will draw my attention to some man that fits my "profile." Matter of fact, he likes a good set of boobs & I often point some out to him (discreetly, of course). It's a win-win situation!

This thread calls for some James Franco.

3.jpg

:o Ooolalalala!!

I so love my man very much, but looking at eye candy, sp. of the "image" kind, isn't hurting anyone. It's not like I'm mentioning the James Franco pic to him.

Btw, that pic is so hot.

"If it gets thine motor running, dear wife, I be all for it, as long as thou comest upstairs with me."

The Gospel of My Husband

"If it gets thine motor running, dear wife, I be all for it, as long as thou comest upstairs with me."

The Gospel of My Husband

LOL! I'm all hot and bothered over Daniel Craig and have suggested hanging his posters on the ceiling over the bed. My husband replies, "Do whatever you want, dear. I'll be happy to just be involved". My marriage is totes over.

Archived