IGNORED

A picture says 1000 words!

Jessica

stinkface.jpg

I love how Jordyn is looking at Michelle. Poor, sweet little Jordyn!

What caption would you put for this picture?

Ack. I can't even focus on snarky captioning. All I see is crusty hair that has been manipulated into unnatural positions.

I wonder what she looks like just out of the shower. Before she gets her hands on her ugly mane.

Ack. I can't even focus on snarky captioning. All I see is crusty hair that has been manipulated into unnatural positions.

I wonder what she looks like just out of the shower. Before she gets her hands on her ugly mane.

Srsly. The Candy Brauer bangs need to goooo!

I can't think of a caption for the photo.

What first caught my eye was Michelle's face. The wrinkles. I good 10 years older than Michelle and I don't have those wrinkles. Good grief I grew up on the beach and my skin looks better. Also, the caked on foundation isn't helping her any. Then there is that hair. I have curly hair and I do use a good quality serum on it to keep the curls controlled and the frizz effect down. Not sure how to respond to whatever product Michelle is using.

Lmao! I can't caption this because it's too hilarious! It's the best thing to happen since Jordyn gave Boob that look in one episode. Man, I might make this my wallpaper. Pure gold.

Who's that lady with the smelly hair?

Man - I'm so glad I'm not the only one who supposes this! Somewhere along the line the thought occurred to me that Michelle's hair must always smell stale. Ew.

:puke-front:

ETA: I **adore** Jordyn!!

Man - I'm so glad I'm not the only one who supposes this! Somewhere along the line the thought occurred to me that Michelle's hair must always smell stale. Ew.

:puke-front:

ETA: I **adore** Jordyn!!

I **adore** your avatar. All kinds of win.

The wrinkles caught me first too and her need of a good shampoo thingie that washes the shampoo scum away. (Gawd I hate peri-menopause)She really needs a make over stat!

I just want to say, in the picture above do you notice how Michelle's face is totally in focus and Jordyn is a little blurry? It's their priorities in a photo form.

I **adore** your avatar. All kinds of win.

Thank you, xDreamerx! That's our Dougie, for you - cheerfully and manfully telling us that we're all going to hell with every post I make!

And ITA on the LOLJ'chelle caption!

Well, golly darn: ETA that I'm now a Tater Tot, so my sentence above makes no sense now. :lol:

Jordyn: "Mommy farted"

Michelle: "Sorry, the TTC got to me"

Other kid: "oh dear God, get me out of here"

Thank you, xDreamerx! That's our Dougie, for you - cheerfully and manfully telling us that we're all going to hell with every post I make!

And ITA on the LOLJ'chelle caption!

Well, golly darn: ETA that I'm now a Tater Tot, so my sentence above makes no sense now. :lol:

We should do an LOLJ'chelle thread or an LOLDuggars.

Wow, Michelle is looking old. I think she would look probably much better with natural hair and less make up.

Then there is that hair. I have curly hair and I do use a good quality serum on it to keep the curls controlled and the frizz effect down. Not sure how to respond to whatever product Michelle is using.

I don't think it's natural. I think it a (really bad) perm....

Jordyn: "Who IS she?? Does Dill know she's getting this close to us?"

Josie: "Dill?? where's Dill"

Michelle: "My girls just have to be near me!"

The one with the girls & Joy

Joy: "Thank God we're out of the bus and I can puke."

Older girls (under their breath) "Keep smiling or we'll have to go back in before John gets the sewage pumped."

(After the "click" of the picture... Joy......empties tummy....)

Archived