IGNORED

Blog of 27 year old SAHD

formergothardite

Miss Raquel, on her FB page, claims that she has so many people asking her to link to her blog that she needs them to post a link to their blog on her page so she can look at the blogs and decide if she wants to link to them. This woman posts a link to her blog and it is just sad.

beautifulbloom.weebly.com/beautiful-blooms.html

She is a 27 woman who is not only a SAHD but is begging Miss Raquel, one of the most shallow, self-absorbed bloggers in all of time and space to link to her blog. She also seems desperate to get married and another one who appears to be miserable with her life, but convinced that leaving to get a life of her own would be sinful.

. A daughter is often characterized by how she treats her father.

Why? Is a daughter not a human apart from her father? Why is a son not characterized by how he treats his mother or father?

A daughter who has a close relationship with her father can often be looked upon as a Godly Christian woman who is seeking to follow after the Lord with her whole heart, mind, soul, and strength.

Again, why? Why is it just the father and not the mother and why is it just daughters? What about those daughters(and yes this happens in "good Christian homes") who have fathers who abuse them? Are they less godly since they don't have a close relationship with their father?

If a daughter shows good love and care to her father, a man can have no choice, but to treat her like a Christian who is seeking to serve the Lord.

No, just no. Really, no. This isn't true, not even in the tiniest bit. So, just no to this whole sentence.

beautifulbloom.weebly.com/4/post/2013/01/true-love.html

A man and a woman may have different thoughts regarding different things

Oh really? People are individuals and have individual thoughts and feelings? What a shocking and novel idea!

Here are a few words for all single women including myself.

1. Take heart in knowing that everything that you need, you already have

I guess this doesn't apply to all the single women who are being sold into sex slavery or you know just starving to death? God was too busy creating sunsets for Miss Raquel and giving her a horse to care about giving these people the things they need.

beautifulbloom.weebly.com/4/post/2012/11/christian-women.html

And here is a whole poem about how waiting is hard:

beautifulbloom.weebly.com/4/post/2012/10/waiting1.html

I can't tell if English is her second language and that is why her posts seem so, I don't know, childish? It is like something my second grader wrote. She claims to have written and published several books.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A man and a woman may have different thoughts regarding different things

Oh really? People are individuals and have individual thoughts and feelings? What a shocking and novel idea!

And occasionally, two (or three or four) men may have different thoughts on an issue. And women may also disagree with one another. And occasionally, a man and a women can agree on a subject!

#notnewnews

Her writing and thinking is VERY juvenile.

Very black and white. Spewing what she has been taught. No independent thoughts. Daddies were made to protect you. Don't worry about ANYTHING.

And is that really the best picture she could find of herself?

It's so sad to see young women spend all of their 20s pining after the married life they want and were told they would have. This isn't the first blog I've seen of a young Christian woman writing poems about waiting, love, and marriage. These unmarried girls are the ones who are most robbed by their culture, because they have no options for achieving happiness or personal fulfillment.

And occasionally, two (or three or four) men may have different thoughts on an issue. And women may also disagree with one another. And occasionally, a man and a women can agree on a subject!

#notnewnews

Heck, even some individual people-- men or women or gender rebels-- can see more than one point of view of a particular situation. Not rocket science. (It helps if one wasn't brought up thinking there is one right answer to every question.)

Her thoughts about America:

Our country is no longer the land of the free and the home of the brave. It is now the land of the enslaved and the home of the scared

She needs to be specific here. How are we enslaved? What are we scared of? I personally am only worried about the fundies taking over and forcing their religious beliefs on me, but I'm not even really scared of that happening.

Today people are afraid to even do physical activities with each other because of the terrible things that the government has been doing.

:? What? Physical activities? Sports? Shopping? Sex? I personally don't know anyone who is afraid because of the terrible things our government has been doing?

That's why so many innocent children have been killed in the past years.

I have no proof, but I'm guessing less innocent children are being killed today than back when it was okay to work them to death in factories.

/beautifulbloom.weebly.com/4/post/2012/11/what-our-country-needs.html

It has been many years since our country was ruled by a Godly President who sought to enforce Godly laws and rules.

Well thank goodness for that. I'm not a Christian and really don't want a president to use the law to force his religion on me.

Even in these times of trial, God has still sought to bless us abundantly.

This really isn't a time of trial. Christians really aren't being persecuted.

Yet another example of the kind of woman this lifestyle creates. Don't they realize that attracting a man requires more than downcast eyes and a pulse? I almost feel sorry for the men who feel compelled to choose from the assortment of dumb and dumber that the extreme fundy cloistered SOTDRT system produces. I pity this girl, but then again maybe its nice to be able to evade reality for so long and live in a fantasy world where Prince Charming is just around the next corner. At least she's not procreating.

She really has no critical thinking skills at all. None. Which is probably why she likes Miss Raquel's blog. Most of Raquel's fans are young teens, not women are are almost 30.

Like someone upthread said, she has a very childlike, and odd way of writing.

I was just going to comment on her rant on how awful America has become (written days after Obama's reelection), but formergotherdite beat me to it.

People are afraid to do physical things with each other because of what government is doing? WTF?

Is it possible this young woman has a learning disability? Not snarking, really wondering, due to her very odd way of phrasing things.

I went through her blog before I posted this to see if I could find anything that would show that she is learning disabled, but she claims to have had three books published and seems to be normal, just very childish. But I might have missed something.

Her writing is very, very odd. Which made me think that English isn't her first language, maybe?

I just can't even. This is a quote from her blog about her sister's bday.

"We decided to be innovative this year and get a candle to represent how old she was turning. Six is a good year. Happy birthday, Iona."

Next to this caption is a picture of a candle in the shape of a 6. You know, the kind you can get at walmart, target, walgreens, any bakery, etc?? Her life is so boring that she finds this innovative??

beautifulbloom.weebly.com/4/previous/5.html

Another repressed and miserable human being then.

I'm about to start writing my dissertation. A lot of it is to do with the whole Victorian concept of 'the angel in the house,' which is nicely crystallized in the Coventry Patmore poem of the same name. Basically, a woman should be angelic, virginal, focused on her house and babies, and a helpmeet to her husband, or her father/brother if she isn't lucky enough to catch a man. Sound familiar?

The fundie women, especially SAHD are really, really getting tangled up in my mind with what I'm studying. I find myself reading something in one of my books and thinking 'ha! Sarah Maxwell!"

I wish I could give these women some books to read. Back in the good old days, women were given clitorectomies to alleviate their 'hysteria', then told to marry, orgasms were seen as a form of mental and moral weakness, and they were stuck in asylums for what is now recognised as PND and/or the general depression that results from never being allowed to have any hopes, dreams and ambitions of your own.

That's not to say there weren't some happy women living that life, but some people could be happy on a rock, and happiness that stems from ignorance isn't really true happiness.

I wish these girls could see how dangerous their way of thinking is. The more I study my dissertation topic, the more I see the dangers of what these fundies are regurgitating for the 21st century. it's just such a waste.

She can write a sentence, but she can't string sentences together to make a thought that flows.

It's seems kind of random, like she has some disability or just is not accustomed to reading and writing. Poor woman. :(

That poem made my eyes bleed. What is it with fundies and shitty poetry?

Also, it's not God blessing the US with prosperity. It is two things called "capitalism" and "exploitation". And neither of those two things will last. Fasten your seatbelt, sweetheart.

Has Miss Raquel changed her bio recently, or is it just me? She's now 'recklessly abandoned to her Saviour.'

Jesus is obviously her boyfriend....

Has Miss Raquel changed her bio recently, or is it just me? She's now 'recklessly abandoned to her Saviour.'

Jesus is obviously her boyfriend....

I think she is cheating on Jesus with Joseph Gordon-Levitt. :lol: And the only thing Raquel is recklessly abandoned to is bring attention to herself.

The "bowtie appraiser" is new too I think.

Based on the writing, I think something is off with her. It might be possible that the three published books were actually self-published. Her blog is still pretty new and so far she hasn't given a lot of details about her family. She mentioned a 6 year old sister and 19 year old sister. At first she might be the oldest but then I saw the "facts about me" posting.

Yet another example of the kind of woman this lifestyle creates. Don't they realize that attracting a man requires more than downcast eyes and a pulse? I almost feel sorry for the men who feel compelled to choose from the assortment of dumb and dumber that the extreme fundy cloistered SOTDRT system produces. I pity this girl, but then again maybe its nice to be able to evade reality for so long and live in a fantasy world where Prince Charming is just around the next corner. At least she's not procreating.

It's OK, all the man-boys are on the exact same intellectual level.

I feel so sorry for this woman

she writes with the staccato short sentences of a six year old laboriously copying something from an encyclopaedia into her school project book

I cant really snark on her, she seems so young and naive.

I'm not trying to be mean or anything, but if her and Sarah Maxwell were placed in a fundies single room in which they can find a husband. Sarah would have more of a chance. This blogger is need of a makeover.

Her writing and thinking is VERY juvenile.

Very black and white. Spewing what she has been taught. No independent thoughts. Daddies were made to protect you. Don't worry about ANYTHING.

And is that really the best picture she could find of herself?

Don't they all sound immature though. Sarah Maxwell is older and comes across as immature. Most of these SAHD are developmentally stunted as a result. Makes me wonder what the next generation will be like.

I'm not trying to be mean or anything, but if her and Sarah Maxwell were placed in a fundies single room in which they can find a husband. Sarah would have more of a chance. This blogger is need of a makeover.

I think she could be really pretty if she learned how to take care of her hair (it just looks really frizzy) and maybe shaped her eyebrows a little.

And yeah, her writing style is strange. I agree with whoever said she knows how to construct a sentence, but not how to link sentences together. Normally, that would make me think she has something like a learning disability, but with fundies, I never know if it is just sheltering (like Sarah M. could improve her writing by simply READING good writing) and SOTDRT.

This is sad :( She seems so young, its like the writing of a teenager, but shes 27. Most 27 year olds have their own houses, jobs and maybe a partner and children, but shes living like she was at age 15.

If she was never taught how to link sentences together or allowed to do a lot of reading, well, she might just not know. She seems very frustrated with her life and I wish she could get out, but she probably never will. There is so much more to life than just waiting on daddy and waiting for a husband.

Archived