IGNORED

ONOEZ! Not WITCHES!!!

JesusFightClub

You know, The Onion could probably reprint that word for word and no one would bat an eye.

They WON'T CONFESS?

Right, I'll get the thumb screws and you get the big pointy retractable needle. We'll have a good old hoke for the nipple that the Devil sucks blood from.

Witches in Broken Britain. WhyOhWhy did they ever take the cane out of classrooms?

Oooh kinky!

I knew there was a reason I love Wales. Now you all know my retirement plans :D

I know! How cool is Wales. I also love the fact that the number of declared Satanists outstripped the number of declared witches. Considering the estimated number of dedicated, practicing Satanists in the UK is just over 100, I suspect either the Welsh are strongly inclined towards Satanism or people were fucking with the census :lol:

Also, 2012 census? Did that happen down South? Ours was 2010 or 2011 (can't remember).

There have always been witches on the Somerset Levels.

A childhood memory: waiting in a car outside a pub near Langport (Grandma and Grandad were IN the pub for a quick pint) with my packet of crisps, early one evening. Seeing a tall figure in a long black hooded cloak, walking a black goat on a lead along the darkening road.

Also, every so often round here, we have a spate of black cats going missing.

Well that's in clear violation of the International Statute of Wizarding Secrecy.

Yeah, but sounds like a Death Eater to me. I don't know if they give a fuck ;)

Archived