IGNORED

Birthdays seem to get better and better every year!!

0 kids n not countin

Like someone said, you can live away at home and not go off the rails, so to speak. I've been to university and lived away from home and have never been a wild partier. Done things fundies wouldn't approve of, but then that seems to start at admitting you have hormones so there we go.

Hell, I live in a different COUNTRY from my family and I don't recall Immigration handing me an outfit with ~defrauding~ contrasting buttons and telling me I'll be thrown in jail if I don't wear it.

My mother was making us M&M pancakes before most of these man-children were even born, this is hardly a new idea.

I am like the most boring person ever, but these folks make my life look exciting.

If it wasn't for the sports, tinker toy obsession, and defrauding shorts on the mother, they really would be the perfect match for a Maxwell.

It's the fact that they dress normally and try to put out a normal persona that makes them dangerous. The Maxwells are very open about isolating themselves and dressing strangely but the Arndts try to seem like they're just a big, happy family. I'm sure there's something going on. It's not normal that all their adult children are all still living at home and like children.

My mother was making us M&M pancakes before most of these man-children were even born, this is hardly a new idea.

I am like the most boring person ever, but these folks make my life look exciting.

If it wasn't for the sports, tinker toy obsession, and defrauding shorts on the mother, they really would be the perfect match for a Maxwell.

FormerGothardite, I think part of the reason I follow some of these blogs (especially the Maxwells) is because it makes me super grateful for the life I have despite all of the problems and challenges. When I realize this I feel guilty for getting some level of entertainment over the miserable lives of the "children" in these families.

I think if we all wait long enough there will posts like this from the Arndt man-boys...

I got my AARP card today!! Let's have a party on mom and dad's bed!!!

I turned 45 today!! Mom took me to Applebee's!!

I got my prostate checked today! I'm going to make pancakes with sprinkles!!!

I think if we all wait long enough there will posts like this from the Arndt man-boys...

I got my AARP card today!! Let's have a party on mom and dad's bed!!!

I turned 45 today!! Mom took me to Applebee's!!

I got my prostate checked today! I'm going to make pancakes with sprinkles!!!

Hahaha! That's hilarious! To be fair, if someone made me M&M pancakes for my birthday, while I don't have a blog, I would probably instagram those babies and I would be super excited.

Freejoy, you cut a big hole in the melon and pour half bottle in with a funnel

Then shake it for a while and leave it maybe for a few hours.

Then cut and eat! :)

OK, vodka watermelons sound good.

My younger daughter's having her traditional New Year's Eve Party for her friends: I might make one and surprise her with that as well as the wine punch.

They always have chips and dips, overloaded 'make your own' pizza, a chocolate fountain, and a tub of Ben and Jerry's each as well. This year I'm making waffles as well as the fruit, toblerone, caramel wafers, shortbread and cake to dip in the chocolate fountain.

Vodka watermelon and pineapple should go down fine.

The Arndts and their parents remind me of that creepy wench Lysa and her horrible son that live on top of the mountains in Game of Thrones.

Only times ten, plus m&m pancakes.

May I recommend Jolly Rancher vodka? It even looks super pretty.

I'm surprised nobody's mentioned vodka gummi bears.

Went to a concert tonight and during intermission the bar was serving a drink with Pinnacle Swedish fish vodka. I am going to try and make my own.

Gummy bear vodka sounds awesome.

In PA its illegal to send alcohol in the mail. Can someone in a state where its legal send the Arndt boys some booze?

In PA its illegal to send alcohol in the mail. Can someone in a state where its legal send the Arndt boys some booze?

According to their website, it looks like they might live in IL, not far from St. Louis. Not only can alcohol be mailed in Illinois, you can even buy it on Sunday! FJers in Illinois or in the St. Louis area, you know what to do. :mrgreen:

May I recommend Jolly Rancher vodka? It even looks super pretty.

I second that recommendation. Gummy bear vodka is also really good.

Archived