IGNORED

A reminder of how bad it can be for a woman in a patriarchy

SisiL78

This is truly sad and heartbreaking. She suffered so much. Her murderers belong in prison, but of course that will never happen in that patriarchal society. :evil: :angry-cussingblack:

This is truly sad and heartbreaking. She suffered so much. Her murderers belong in prison, but of course that will never happen in that patriarchal society. :evil: :angry-cussingblack:

They are under arrest and are awaiting trail which begins January 3. There has been A LOT of outrage and demonstrations throughout India's large cities, so I would not discount them doing prison time just yet.

Bad news... you are not safe ANYWHERE. Anywhere. Because you are a woman.

Just came back from my stroll... it's a peaceful, buddhist city I'm living in... but thanks to the holidays (what do Gregorian hols have to do with this jam?!) so it's crammed now here and also, there are no sidewalks, I was practically walking on the 4-6 lane highway, enjoying the sun and the walk in my granny outfit... By comes your typical "predator van" that people joke about. Old, rusty, dirty, shady and it was even brown. 2 men were sitting in it. They passed me by a few times grinning at me. I gave them my nastiest serial killer look, but they booked it as an eye contact or something. Even my mom said I could give the scariest face on Earth. Well, not to predators I couldn't. Such incidents really seldom happen around here, but today, it did. They eventually pulled over and waited. I stopped about 20 ms behind them and waited for them to go. They did not. We were in a waiting game for about 5 minutes then I whipped out my taser and my whistle from underneath my granny clothes. I wagged the taser a few times then I started blowing my whistle. (<-Reminds me of a misogynistic blowjob song people - even women - love to sing along to, "Blow my whistle, baby".) Now I was blowing my own damn forking whistle. They noticed I was trouble and other pedestrians were approaching so they left with their sorry ass predator van. Some people asked me if I was okay, if I needed anyone to walk with me. I said, no. No, I'm a fighter and I will! handle situations like this. Now this really seldom happens around here but as long as you are a woman, esp. walking alone, you are some sort of a walking genitalia in these bastards eyes. I hope they had spent their food money on gas today.

Archived