IGNORED

Abortion is the same as the CT massacre

Beeks

You know why people cared about these precious children more than those cells in womens' uteruses, bat-shit insane conservative fundies? BECAUSE. THEY. ARE. ACTUALLY. FUCKING.

ALIVE. They were learning; and lost a chance at being able to become something and/ make a change in society; or do whatever they wanted to do best/most. Cells don't have that chance. Killing cells are not comparable to mass shootings and or genocides, you ignorant inconsiderate people. :evil: * calms down * I'm fine, I'm fine, I'm cool, I'm fine. NOT REALLY! :angry-cussingwhite:

All of that, although I might not use the word "alive" because you could get hung up on semantics. Mind you, insane conservative fundies, as you say, like to get hung up on semantics anyway, since they haven't got any proper arguments.

These children could feel warmth and comfort and the grass under their feet, and pain. They had likes and dislikes and dreams and talents and plans for the weekend. These kids had parents and grandparents and siblings and friends and teachers who loved them, who are missing them, who are hurting. Show me an embryo that has just one of those things, anti-choicers, and I mean properly, not on the basis of a misreading of a medieval translation of an ancient book. And then shut up about it anyway, because even if the situation were comparable, hijacking someone else's grief to forward your own agenda shows a staggering lack of compassion and will win you no converts.

Archived