IGNORED

Abortion is the same as the CT massacre

Beeks

Perry Coghlan was also on this bandwagon on his FB page on Friday.

People like this are not much better than the Westboro jackasses, in my opinion. They just mask their vileness a bit more.

Sorry the bible is ok with mass killing of children but says nothing about abortion. Really How sick do you have to be to think they are the same.

Perry Coghlan was also on this bandwagon on his FB page on Friday.

People like this are not much better than the Westboro jackasses, in my opinion. They just mask their vileness a bit more.

I think they are worse than the Westburo freaks. 99.9% of people think that WBC are crazy cultist jackasses. People have a harder time thinking ill of homemakers who mask their hate under the guise of 'being godly.'

I had to walk away from a fundie Catholic yesterday who lamented the priests's homily was about Sandy Hook and not abortion. When I suggested maybe the immediacy of the shooting meant a lot of people needed consolation or needed some help wrapping their heads around mass murder she snapped, "I don't need consoling! I didn't know anyone who died there!"

:angry-steamingears: :angry-steamingears: :angry-steamingears:

I had to walk away from a fundie Catholic yesterday who lamented the priests's homily was about Sandy Hook and not abortion. When I suggested maybe the immediacy of the shooting meant a lot of people needed consolation or needed some help wrapping their heads around mass murder she snapped, "I don't need consoling! I didn't know anyone who died there!"

Wow. I didn't know anyone there either, but I needed serious consoling. As did most other people I know. What an ass that person must be.

by that logic she dos not know any aborted babies so they should not bother her.

What, had she met pre-abortion embryos personally, then?

Wow. I didn't know anyone there either, but I needed serious consoling. As did most other people I know. What an ass that person must be.

Co-signed. I live 3000 miles away from Newtown, and anyone I know who lives back there lives closer to NYC and had no connections to the victims or town. ANY people who couldn't find an ounce of compassion for the victims, their families, the community that has to heal, etc., has to have THEIR heads examined for sociopathic tendencies.

I find it seriously terrifying how many people are buying into this bullshit. A clump of cells is not equal to a six-year-old child! How does that not compute?

OMG!! This woman's got issues!!

I find it seriously terrifying how many people are buying into this bullshit. A clump of cells is not equal to a six-year-old child! How does that not compute?

Agree times 1,000!!

I seriously despise and resent the fact that people are actually whining about how everyone is seriously upset over the shooting but 'WONT SOMEONE THINK OF THE FETUSES!'

No it isn't the same thing as abortion, you motherfuckers. I'm sure the families and friends of those killed are so so worried about the fucking fetuses...

No no no no no. There is nothing you can do to a fetus that is even remotely comparable to riddling a 5-year-old with bullets. Nothing at all. I don't care what your religion says about their relative worths. You have no respect for anything worth respecting if you think killing something that doesn't have a functioning cerebral cortex compares to murdering a thinking, feeling, terrified 5-year-old.

Kiss my fat ass after bad Chinese, you Christian halfwit fuckbags saying all this shit. Just Fuck you'se all hard with a cactus.

Holy cats. Soooo, I guess the homily had nothing in it for her and she might as well have stayed home. Honey, the point of a homily is for you to listen and see how it applies to your life. It ain't always going to hit you over the head with its relevance. What a self-centered douchecanoe.

Holy cats. Soooo, I guess the homily had nothing in it for her and she might as well have stayed home. Honey, the point of a homily is for you to listen and see how it applies to your life. It ain't always going to hit you over the head with its relevance. What a self-centered douchecanoe.

If you think everything the priest says needs to be about you, you might be doing this Christian thing wrong.

So does she expect the homily to be about abortion EVERY week? From a fundie Catholic POV, what more is there to say on the topic besides "Abortion iz bad! Women who kill their baybeez are teh EBIL!"

Maybe she just expected this particular homily to focus on abortion because she thought it was topical--who cares about a mere 26 children and adults when thousands of fetuses!!111!!! are aborted each day?

(Never mind that the fetuses are not wanted, or their mothers cannot care for them, or the mother's life is at risk if she remains pregnant, or the fetus has a condition incompatible with a normal lifespan. They are WAY MORE IMPORTANT than two dozen people who had families, lives, interests, dreams, and rights.)

So does she expect the homily to be about abortion EVERY week? From a fundie Catholic POV, what more is there to say on the topic besides "Abortion iz bad! Women who kill their baybeez are teh EBIL!"

Maybe she just expected this particular homily to focus on abortion because she thought it was topical--who cares about a mere 26 children and adults when thousands of fetuses!!111!!! are aborted each day?

(Never mind that the fetuses are not wanted, or their mothers cannot care for them, or the mother's life is at risk if she remains pregnant, or the fetus has a condition incompatible with a normal lifespan. They are WAY MORE IMPORTANT than two dozen people who had families, lives, interests, dreams, and rights.)

I assumed the priest was scheduled to talk about abortion that day and she'd been waiting for it like a kid waiting for Christmas. Or maybe that priest does do homily after homily after homily about abortion. Either way, there are weird people out there.

I just read the comments to Jacindas post and one of the commenters helpfully reminds us that "only" 20 of the Sandy Hook victims are kids! Clearly abortion is way, way worse!

You know why people cared about these precious children more than those cells in womens' uteruses, bat-shit insane conservative fundies? BECAUSE. THEY. ARE. ACTUALLY. FUCKING.

ALIVE. They were learning; and lost a chance at being able to become something and/ make a change in society; or do whatever they wanted to do best/most. Cells don't have that chance. Killing cells are not comparable to mass shootings and or genocides, you ignorant inconsiderate people. :evil: * calms down * I'm fine, I'm fine, I'm cool, I'm fine. NOT REALLY! :angry-cussingwhite:

Archived