IGNORED

Good Christmas viewing

Irishy

What's good on tv this year?

On this side of the pond, I'm looking forward to downton Christmas special and looking for more suggestions. I really loved the This is England 88 specials on channel 4 last year.

I don't have anything to add, I just wanted to say that when I was scrolling the forum I saw this and thought it said "Good ChristIAN viewing" not 'Christmas viewing' lol! :lol:

I do love Father Ted there in your profile pic, I love the British sitcoms and comedies, and their Christmas specials! Each yeah we usually always watch Merry Christmas Mr Bean, and the Vicar of Dibley Christmas eps, etc.

But that obviously doesn't help you with anything new for this year, Good Luck! :)

• 2 weeks later...

I'm tentatively looking forward to The Snowman and The Snowdog, I'm going to miss watching the original though. The Christmas episode of Bottom is on the cards as is the Father Ted special.

Downton Christmas Special FTW!!! Though we'll probably wait a few days to watch it because my parents haven't seen most of Season 3 yet, including the very important Episode 5...

My mom likes to watch It's a Wonderful Life, but it has to be broadcast on TV, with commercials (no TCM or DVD for us). I also tend to rewatch all the Simpsons Christmas episodes every year.

Archived