IGNORED

Utah Adoption Ignores Married Father

NurseNell

I doubt they'll help, but I wouldn't be surprised if they make it harder. Like, they'll visit and say shit to her like, "Oh I wish you could come home with us where you belong!"

Well I hope they are supervised visits if they do start that shit which I think they will sadly.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why are those people (I will not call them adopters) not in jail for contempt of court in their denial of the judge's ruling regarding transfering custody back to that child's father? They were deliberately being obstructionist. They should be prosecuted for custodial interference...at best.

Why are those people (I will not call them adopters) not in jail for contempt of court in their denial of the judge's ruling regarding transfering custody back to that child's father? They were deliberately being obstructionist. They should be prosecuted for custodial interference...at best.

They should but since they're an upper middle class white married couple I doubt they be prosecuted.

I am glad the father and daughter are reuinted and I wish them a smooth transition and easy bonding.

Archived