IGNORED

Behind the Scenes w/ the Duggars & Ray Comfort

DeeAZ44

Haploids are a type of cell. Sex cells are haploids, so it implies the Virgin Birth is a fallacy. That was my thinking at least.

Actually, it assumes that he was a Virgin Birth. Sex cells each have half of a full organism's DNA, so if Mary was never 'fertilized', her baby technically would be haploid.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually, it assumes that he was a Virgin Birth. Sex cells each have half of a full organism's DNA, so if Mary was never 'fertilized', her baby technically would be haploid.

Going to be honest, I couldn't remember the difference between a haploid and diploid so I just guessed. :?

What, Ray didn't show them the banana trick?

(I'm surprised this guy dares to show his face anymore after that embarrassing stunt.)

I've seen some later "performances" of the banana stunt, where he talks about it in a laughing way and suggests that he was joking the whole time. The audience laughs along with him. I don't think anyone is buying that, but he's pretty much able to pass it off as a joke now.

Oh my. I don't care what he claims now, but he totally didn't mean that as a joke when he did it.

Oh my. I don't care what he claims now, but he totally didn't mean that as a joke when he did it.

Yeah, he's a real tool. Here's just one more:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWBC0AnAAT0&NR=1

It's like a huge "silly uncle" joke is unfolding in front of your eyes.... but there is no punchline!

You can get sucked into being angry at the universe by watching more than five of Comfort's videos in a row!

Archived