IGNORED

Behind the Scenes w/ the Duggars & Ray Comfort

DeeAZ44

Delurking here! Hi all!

Stumbled across this video earlier this afternoon: wwwdotlivingwaters.com/index.php?option=com_k2&view=item&id=2771&Itemid=314〈=en

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, Smuggar. Ugh. He's stealing Josiah's thunder now.

Michelle got a little too excited about the Trillion Dollar Bill tract.

Also, I had to laugh when she "casually" leaned against the counter to try to hide the mess.

Poor Jason, fell off the stage and it sounds like he was quite injured, cracked jawbone, several busted teeth "messed up foot" (saw crutches at the beginning of the video).

Towards the end of the video, when they're joking with that Anna girl, watch John David - he keeps looking over at her. He definitely likes her.

cracked jawbone, several busted teeth

Ooh, maybe we'll get another dental episode!

I thought it was hilarious how much Josh tried to get screen-time. Who was the mysterious blonde sitting next to Anna? Also Josie looks so cute and big!

Edit: Aaahhh when/how am I born to be plaid?? I have got to stop posting and either sleep or get back to work.

...and possibly put on plaid pjs, just 'cause.

Very interesting... who was the cute blonde girl? Josie looks great and even more great without those damn fake pigtails..... Those Kerig coffee makers are pretty pricey, so are the 1 at a time coffee things you have to put in them... I bet JB&M didn't get that at a thrift store lol

Anna Hackal-daughter of old family friends,proper ATI girl,been travelling with the family minding the young children at events.

Very interesting... who was the cute blonde girl? Josie looks great and even more great without those damn fake pigtails..... Those Kerig coffee makers are pretty pricey, so are the 1 at a time coffee things you have to put in them... I bet JB&M didn't get that at a thrift store lol

I thought the same thing. Did they get a new bus? The interior wasn't blue so I assumed they must have. I was surprised/laughing at how easily taken my his little jokes and questions the girls seemed to be, especially the blonde. I mean it was like watching someone try to do advance physics. I would have found those thing amusing when I was about six but c'mon?! SOTDRT at its finest.

Was that a Duggar boy in shorts on one of the top bunks? Poor Jason. The girls do make more eye contact than Gothard dictates; probably because they've been on tv for years now.

Was that a Duggar boy in shorts on one of the top bunks?

At first I thought it was James in shorts, but he was somewhere else. Don't know who he was.

What a cramped, chaotic nightmare traveling like this must be, especially any of the more introverted kids. I think I saw Jeremiah trying to hide behind a bunk curtain. I feel your pain, kid.

Poor Jason! He looked miserable. Can't they send him to stay with Grandma or Aunt Deanna while he recovers from his injuries?

If I was traveling with a large group and one of my (hypothetical, I only have 1 lol) kids had an accident but the trip was important (say selling your book to christian groupies), I would send one of the older girls or myself or dad to fly home with the kid so he could rest and recouperate in his own bed, see a dentist, ect. To make him stay on the trip for who knows how many more days or weeks while he's hurt is just fucked up !!

If I was traveling with a large group and one of my (hypothetical, I only have 1 lol) kids had an accident but the trip was important (say selling your book to christian groupies), I would send one of the older girls or myself or dad to fly home with the kid so he could rest and recouperate in his own bed, see a dentist, ect. To make him stay on the trip for who knows how many more days or weeks while he's hurt is just fucked up !!

see, that is what a sane, loving mother would do but Michelle isn't sane or loving because she has a higher calling of being "Mother of the Year!"! :naughty:

Poor little guy probably has to "keep sweet" and not complain about his injuries. I would hate to be on that bus when I was feeling well, and if I WAS on that bus I'd need to get very drunk! Doubt I'd keep too sweet...

Ugh! When I see them crammed onto the bus like that, it makes ME feel claustrophobic (sp?). I think I would literally kill myself if I had to spend any amount of time on a bus that full. I'm thinking ten seconds and I'd be outta there. I also want to save them all...well, most of them. Good ol' Josh I would leave to his own devices, the smug bastard.

I used to hate how the middle boys really did resemble howler monkeys, but I now know it's not their fault and I would do anything to get them out of that environment just as much as the others. And Josie? Josie I would love to bring to the hospital I work at, and bring her to quiet time, where the lights are turned off and there's soft music playing (like Dave Matthew's Band for babies!) and pretty fiber optic lights to look at, and make sure she gets the care and attention she needs.

I feel sorry for poor Jordyn who was hugging the legs of a unknown person who had the camera. That poor baby is desperate for attention that she is not getting from her parents.

Anna Hackal-daughter of old family friends,proper ATI girl,been travelling with the family minding the young children at events

D-i-l audition??

Jim-Bob and Michelle: SHAME ON YOU. That poor kid and you dump him in the bus??? Poor Jason!!!

Every time I see them packed into that bus I think of Andrea Yates who had recently moved out of one when she drowned her poor little children.

Totally would not want to be on that bus feeling 100% let alone bruised and broken like that poor little boy.

Again with the corny Christian humour. Argh. I knew all those stupid jokes in around grade 4. Those girls are so naive and sheltered they would get eaten alive in the real world.

Also - at around 1:30 on that video one of the kids is "planking" it looks like. Aaaaand (tm Anna Smuggar) we can see their entire legs!!!! Too funny.

Totally would not want to be on that bus feeling 100% let alone bruised and broken like that poor little boy.

Again with the corny Christian humour. Argh. I knew all those stupid jokes in around grade 4. Those girls are so naive and sheltered they would get eaten alive in the real world.

Also - at around 1:30 on that video one of the kids is "planking" it looks like. Aaaaand (tm Anna Smuggar) we can see their entire legs!!!! Too funny.

I agree I remember some of those jokes from the days when I used to hang out at my friend's Baptist church in middle school. The kids are pretty naive and I bet if they heard good jokes they wouldn't get them.

So...if this girl is hopefully going to marry JD one day what are do you think people-the family and public-will call her to differentiate her from her SIL.I can't see them changing her name like the Maxwells did with that other girl.

Archived