IGNORED

When your own words come back to bite you in the ass

The sugar is chemically almost identical to cocaine has been around since Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Nutrition cam out more than 30 years ago. It was bullshit then and it is still bullshit.

The sugar is chemically almost identical to cocaine has been around since Everything You Ever Wanted to Know About Nutrition came out more than 30 years ago. It was bullshit then and it is still bullshit.

Don't tell her about the cinnamon challenge, it'll be her next medicine.

HCl is a gas when it's not in solution, and besides that it would hurt quite a bit if it was used as table salt.

Yep. She's against modern meds and tylenol, but she'll down a known poison and is confused as to why she's so sick and in pain? Gee, I wonder. :roll:

Oh Noes!! thank you for the warning. Is it true that no matter what, you can't get dihydrogen monoxide out of your system? and that it eventually causes death? and back acne?

Yes, it's true! It's also a performance enhancer for elite athletes. I know for a fact that Lance Armstrong took it.

That seems to happen to me on a daily basis...LOL! My mouth doesn't work at the same speed as my brain...LOL!

OMG, she posted my comment and replied to it.

Sola · 14 hours ago

Pain is a great teacher Lori. Many people beleive pain and suffering are bad things, they are not.

1 reply · active 11 hours ago

Lori Alexander's avatar - Go to profile

Lori Alexander · 11 hours ago

Yes, it is a great teacher. They aren't bad but they are difficult.

OMG, she posted my comment and replied to it.

WTF is she even saying? "They?" and of course no acknowledgement that she's such a huge hypocrite. :roll:

I posted the wrong link in my original post:

http://lorialexander.blogspot.com/2012/01/allowing-children-pain.html

In light of what Lori said to Sola, I'd like to quote a few more things she said:

Some people think that children should never experience pain. The Bible teaches differently ~

Now, if the Bible teaches that children should experience pain, then surely god has no problem with an adult experiencing pain.

I allowed my children to suffer at times, because I loved them.

Perhaps this is God's way of telling Lori he loves her.

When they grew up they reasoned, "I am in pain. This is a bad thing. I must take away the pain so I must take drugs."

Kind of like Lori. She has reasoned that pain is bad so she is going to doctors and trying home remedies on herself.

God uses pain in our lives to teach us many things

Yes, pain is like school that way. :roll:

Pain is very good sometimes, even when they are little

Yes, you read that right. Pain is good for little ones.

Archived