IGNORED

well move to astrailia then and hurry up.

doggie

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That is beyond funny! I have a friend who wants to move to England to avoid living under Obama....I think that she has missed out on the memo for about socialized medicine, etc in England! LOL

I have seen mainly threats to move to Canada, but my Canadian friends are determined not to let the fundies in. :lol:

That is beyond funny! I have a friend who wants to move to England to avoid living under Obama....I think that she has missed out on the memo for about socialized medicine, etc in England! LOL

Yeah, these people all say that want to move to these countries that are far more liberal than the US and have universal healthcare. It's weird. You'd think that Iran or Saudi Arabia would be more their style.

Yeah, these people all say that want to move to these countries that are far more liberal than the US and have universal healthcare. It's weird. You'd think that Iran or Saudi Arabia would be more their style.

Iran and Saudi Arabia are full of brown people! Ebil Moooslems! :naughty:

Iran and Saudi Arabia are full of brown people! Ebil Moooslems! :naughty:

Yes, but theocracies who hate women and gay people and capital punishment. It's like Tea Party paradise.

I think anyone who complains about how liberal America is and how theyd like religion to run the country and ban homosexuality, abortion, and womens rights, and not have healthcare, education, and allow capital punishment, should be forced to move to Saudi Arabia for a month just to see what the true implications of what they are saying is. They would never complain about America again.

I threatened to move to Canada if Romney got elected. Shoot, Canada has universal healthcare, at least!

But yeah, I don't understand fundies thinking along the same lines, because they want the opposite things of what I want!

Canada/Great Britain/Australia/etc are not the 51st, 52nd and so forth states of the USA. They're sovereign nations with immigration policies and the ability to choose who they accept as long term residents/citizens.

As an American, I'm pretty sure most of the people I've heard talking about moving to any of these countries in the last few days don't really understand this fact.

Canada/Great Britain/Australia/etc are not the 51st, 52nd and so forth states of the USA. They're sovereign nations with immigration policies and the ability to choose who they accept as long term residents/citizens.

And for further clarification - homeskooled second-hand car salesmen do not fulfil our immigration critieria. It's university graduates, absolutely base minimum.

My roommate's brother said he was gonna move to either the UK or Australia (which my roommate rolled her eyes at). So I tell her: does he know there's universal health coverage there? And she replied: Well aren't they in economic trouble for it?

O_o Well no, you know. I keep telling her that the US spends more per capita for health without the coverage. People keep using the ER but instead of getting medical attention when it would have cost 200$ they end up seeking attention when it's too late and costs hundred of thousands of dollars. That and the fact that American doctors seem to think that they should receive unbelievably high salaries (and the necessary bureaucracy needed in a country that does not have a centralized payer) make it a more costly system.

And for further clarification - homeskooled second-hand car salesmen do not fulfil our immigration critieria. It's university graduates, absolutely base minimum.

Damn elitists. They think they're so much BETTER than everyone else by requiring a baseline university education and awarding more points to people with advanced degrees.

snarktastic wrote:

Damn elitists. They think they're so much BETTER than everyone else by requiring a baseline university education and awarding more points to people with advanced degrees.

Quote:

Yeah, it's almost like we thing that education makes people better able to contribute to our countries or something. Weird. Well we are all Communists I suppose. :lol:

Guest Anonymous
I saw this on article Huffpost last night about people saying they are going to move to Canada.

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2012/11/07 ... de=1729181

This pic made the rounds a few times on FB feed.

canada_move_obama.jpg

AND they'd fuck it up but good if they were admitted. What makes these goobers think that Canada, Australia, New Zealand, etc., wants or would admit them?

This is so funny and typical of conservative republicans as we have seen this election.

Fail: Anti-Obama teen wants to move to Australia because we have 'Christian, male president'

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/tech ... 6512853271

845806-from-australia-to-republican.jpg

She does realise our prime minister is an unmarried, female, athiest, LABOR party member doesn't she? It's not exactly a secret.

I guess they just don't realize that the US, under Obama, is still the most socially conservative of all developed democracies. They really need to seek out a theocracy.

Smuggar put up a post about liberals moving to Canada on IG last week. I asked him where he was going to go when Romney lost, and suggested Iran as a #ConservativeHaven. No reply :?

I have seen mainly threats to move to Canada, but my Canadian friends are determined not to let the fundies in. :lol:

I've seen a lot of this as well. It further proves to me that these people have no fucking clue what they are talking about. I'm pretty sure they would take one look at Canada's social system and off themselves. Not to mention they would probably never pass the immigration process.

Not only do we have a female, atheist, living-in-sin, labor Prime Minister.

We got a female Governor General, who is the representative of our queen, Queen Elizabeth 11.

Not quite as significant but my church minister is female and all the doctors that work at the medical practice my family attend are female.

How would our favourite fundy-headships cope with all the female authority?

Archived