IGNORED

I saw the pissing preacher or his clone.

doggie

Well I guess he would not make it to portland oregon but this guy sure did a good job imitating him.

Most people hated him and he just loved to yell. The part I did not get a video of was when he made fun of a guys shirt how it made him look gay. the guy said I am gay and proud of it. and the preacher went off. but the guy said your really turning me on and I really want to kiss you and hug you. so he goes up the the fake preacher and that sure shuts him up. though he never givs the hug the talked in normal tones.

I'm jealous. I never get to see fundies in the wild. So Jesus was for capitalism, where does it say that in the KJV?

he had some real wacky things going but it was too hot to stand around and get it all. this is a first for me.

This guy is a complete nut job! WOW!

Loved the:

"Do you need a hug?"

"No! THIS IS A NON HUGGING ZONE."

it was also a no homo zone and a few others I can't remember.

the guy was yelling so much for so long I sure can't do that.

He's not even funny like the notorious Brother Jed, scourge of two generations of college students.

He's not even funny like the notorious Brother Jed, scourge of two generations of college students.

College campuses are a goddamn magnet for crazy people who want to spread the word of whatever they believe in. My campus is inundated whenever it's above 35 F.

Personally I get more irritated by my fellow college students who try to argue with them. Its not funny, you aren't going to win, and all you're doing is giving them the attention they crave.

Archived