IGNORED

Saw a Duggar sign in Tontitown

Kitchen Princess

Smuggar doesn't live in Tontitown, so he couldn't run for any office there.

There's probably a lot more competition for any public office openings in Springdale, and we have heard that the Duggars aren't exactly popular with everyone in town. I doubt he could even win a primary. I wouldn't be at all surprised if Jim Bob told Josh he wasn't going to spend his money on a campaign that would go nowhere.

If the kitten house is in fact the one JD got from the bank, Josh is PISSED AS HELL. He and Anna and the blessings are crammed into that little house, and JD has all that space? Oh yeah, he is definitely jealous.

As much as I can't stand the guy, I do feel a little bit sorry for him. First he comes up short against his new brother-in-law,on camera, no less, and now his younger brother is making him look bad.

No wonder he is hitting up every fast food joint in the area.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is there anyway to tell when JD filed his paperwork? Maybe he thought this year he would be running unopposed? It looks like there is another family or two dominating the local field. I wonder if once JD saw his opponent if he decided against spending alot of money and time. This would be alot better thinking then his good old dad that blows so much money on his own and other losing campaigns.

I did it from my FB. Just click on the photo to view FB comments to his Igram.

I piled on. He's already banned on twitter account, so I figured the Romney sign pic on IG was a better bet.

I piled on. He's already banned on twitter account, so I figured the Romney sign pic on IG was a better bet.

FYI, Josh Duggar accepted me as a friend on FB. We know for sure that he has seen the mighty BB. Thank you so very much. :D

FYI, Josh Duggar accepted me as a friend on FB. We know for sure that he has seen the mighty BB. Thank you so very much. :D

The pleasure is all mine. :mrgreen:

He must not read the FB comments if he accepted YOU as a FB friend. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Why would he accept you on facebook?! Your profile pic is a bacon bra, you're the same person who's been criticizing him on his instagram for ages, and you're a complete stranger. Does this mean he's been friending his fangirls, too? :think: He's going to have an aneurism the first time you pop up in his newsfeed.

Damn, crossposted with emmie.

The pleasure is all mine. :mrgreen:

He must not read the FB comments if he accepted YOU as a FB friend. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

He saw the bacon and could not resist, just as you suspected. :lol: And now the BB is sitting there in the middle of all the snaps of his leghumper friends. :dance: :dance:

If he has his own house and is sleeping there how can you be sure? Even if it's only a right-hand date that's still more than the rest of the boys.

Go John!

John talked about renting the place out until he gets married. I dont think he could take care of the the little things like cleaning and laundry. Remember the rotten food when the girls were cleaning up the TTH? John was living in that house at the time and never bothered to clean it up. He has a sweet deal living at home with free food, laundry and rent. Why mess with that while you are single.

I think Josh thinks he's too important for a small local role like alderman. I think he is expecting that his family and 'celebrity' and self styled role as political advisor/ activist will open doors for him to enter state or federal politics in the next few years.

He truly has no concept of starting small and working his way up because everything in his life has been handed to him with no outlay of effort on his part and he hasn't seen that gradual growth is the norm. His wife, business and home were all handed to him fully formed. His political identity and ambition were handed to him by his father. His fame was handed to him by a show based on his parents life and achievements. His sisters have always taken care of him at home, then Anna has in their marriage. He had privliges in the Duggar home as the oldest son.

I think he genuinely believes he will be offered a role in the state GOP, simply because he is Josh Duggar.

John talked about renting the place out until he gets married. I dont think he could take care of the the little things like cleaning and laundry. Remember the rotten food when the girls were cleaning up the TTH? John was living in that house at the time and never bothered to clean it up. He has a sweet deal living at home with free food, laundry and rent. Why mess with that while you are single.

I agree he'd have trouble with the domestic work involved with living on his own, but I'm not sure rooming with 8 little brothers when you're pushing 23 could ever really be considered a sweet deal.

He probably does get a fair amount "alone time" these days though, so I'm sure that's a vast improvement for him and maybe the reason why he hasn't felt the need to rush into an early marriage like his idiot big brother.

Is that his real FB? I'm surprised he'd accept people...does he post updates?

About JD (they never seem to call him that, I wonder why), I hope he doesn't win whatever election it is he's in. He does seem better than Josh in a lot of ways and I'm surprised Josh doesn't seem to be supporting him. In fact, do they even get on at all?

I think Josh thinks he's too important for a small local role like alderman. I think he is expecting that his family and 'celebrity' and self styled role as political advisor/ activist will open doors for him to enter state or federal politics in the next few years.

He truly has no concept of starting small and working his way up because everything in his life has been handed to him with no outlay of effort on his part and he hasn't seen that gradual growth is the norm. His wife, business and home were all handed to him fully formed. His political identity and ambition were handed to him by his father. His fame was handed to him by a show based on his parents life and achievements. His sisters have always taken care of him at home, then Anna has in their marriage. He had privliges in the Duggar home as the oldest son.

I think he genuinely believes he will be offered a role in the state GOP, simply because he is Josh Duggar.

(Bolding mine)

I think this is right on the money. Josh thinks he's just going to walk into an "important" role. He really doesn't understand how politics work, even on the most basic of levels. Even someone like Sarah Palin started on the PTA, then the school board (or city council, I can't remember which), then ran for mayor in her small town, eventually making it to Gov.. Everyone has to pay their dues, Josh doesn't understand that.

Smuggar doesn't live in Tontitown, so he couldn't run for any office there.

There's probably a lot more competition for any public office openings in Springdale, and we have heard that the Duggars aren't exactly popular with everyone in town. I doubt he could even win a primary. I wouldn't be at all surprised if Jim Bob told Josh he wasn't going to spend his money on a campaign that would go nowhere.

If the kitten house is in fact the one JD got from the bank, Josh is PISSED AS HELL. He and Anna and the blessings are crammed into that little house, and JD has all that space? Oh yeah, he is definitely jealous.

As much as I can't stand the guy, I do feel a little bit sorry for him. First he comes up short against his new brother-in-law,on camera, no less, and now his younger brother is making him look bad.

No wonder he is hitting up every fast food joint in the area.

Smuggar lives in Fayetteville. No way he'd ever get elected for anything

It sounds like the family is staking their hopes on getting back into local politics on JD. JB will never be elected to any office now; that card has been played. Josh has a snowball's chance in hell, so let's try with the next son who might have some chance in their minds. Note I say "in their minds". It's not reality for sure. Between other opponents and the family not being that popular in the general area, JD is not going to win. Hope springs eternal I guess.

He saw the bacon and could not resist, just as you suspected. :lol: And now the BB is sitting there in the middle of all the snaps of his leghumper friends. :dance: :dance:

That ain't turkey bacon you're wearin'. Joshie's supposed to stay away from the pork. He best go confess to Gothard that he has partaken of the forbidden fruit. :naughty:

Am I wrong for wanting to see a Duggar v. Duggar election? And neither of them receiving enough votes to win.

That said, I do like John a hell of a lot more than Smugly at his best. He works. He keeps to himself. Seems fairly genuine as far as Duggars go.

Am I wrong for wanting to see a Duggar v. Duggar election? And neither of them receiving enough votes to win.

That said, I do like John a hell of a lot more than Smugly at his best. He works. He keeps to himself. Seems fairly genuine as far as Duggars go.

The problem with JD is that we dont have any independant info on him. Unlike smuggles, he's kept his mouth shut on the internet and hasnt made an ass of himself at public appearances etc. We only know what TLC shows up, which isnt accurate. For all we know he's just as much as a douche.

Judging from the gun picture and him wanting to name a baby Jefferson Davis, I'm guessing he possesses at least some jerkass qualities.

You beat me to it.

I would love to see a daughter Duggar beat Josh in an election. Do the young women know they can run for office too?

So, slightly OT, but what exactly does an alderman do? Is that like the chairman of a township/community, or a seat on the county Board of Commissioners? Could be that yeah, the role is too small for what Josh wants.

Or he'd much rather work behind the scenes for a senator, that's the vibe I got from him even despite his supposedly astute musings on American national politics. Or Josh just really does not have the drive needed to actually campaign for anything.

Either way, John is totally showing up Josh. Probably because Boob didn't try to pimp him out as a success story on tv....

I agree he'd have trouble with the domestic work involved with living on his own, but I'm not sure rooming with 8 little brothers when you're pushing 23 could ever really be considered a sweet deal.

He probably does get a fair amount "alone time" these days though, so I'm sure that's a vast improvement for him and maybe the reason why he hasn't felt the need to rush into an early marriage like his idiot big brother.

Didn't Josh have his own bedroom, and wouldn't he have it now that Josh has moved out?

You beat me to it.

You said it. I don't think you can be a man raised by the Duggar family and not have some jerkass qualities.

Didn't Josh have his own bedroom, and wouldn't he have it now that Josh has moved out?

You said it. I don't think you can be a man raised by the Duggar family and not have some jerkass qualities.

They made a point of showing that Smuggles had his own room and havent shown much of the sleeping situation since. My guess is they've turned it into an interview/media room, the mail room

http://tlc.howstuffworks.com/home/dugga ... ures14.htm

Theres no label for "eldest headship in training" on the map, just "studio."

http://www.kodiaksteelhomes.com/images/ ... orPlan.pdf

We don't have aldermans where I am from so I don't know anything about them. Do the candidates normally debate? If so, hopefully someone taped it and will put it on youtube. I don't see how JD could hold public office. He seems somewhat shy and whenever he speaks it is obvious that he is uneducated. Jim Bob may be uneducated but at least he can hold decent coversation, although I still don't understand how he was elected. JD just comes across as someone good with his hands but not too bright. He has never shown a flash of brillance. I don't understand how someone who is not allowed to learn about the outside world or analyze facts/information is supposed to make decisions on behalf of a city, county or whatever. Who am I kidding, JD will just be Jim Bob's Manchurian Candidate.

If JD were to win, I don't even understand how he would feel comfortable in the company of other politicians. I remember when I first started working in my field I felt so nervous because I was so new and everyone else had so much more practical experience. What I had going for me was at least I had an education to allow me to catch up to where everyone else was professionally. How can JD work with everyone else when he lacks experience, education and knowledge of the outside world? What if he has to make a decision on the spot, which doesn't allow him to consult Jim Bob first? If some of the others he works with want to go out to dinner, does he have to ask Jim Bob for permission? Will there be a curfew? It would be like a child having an adult job.

Archived