IGNORED

Fundie babies, a cause for celebration or sadness?

rock_girl

Sadness. Another life born to abuse, neglect, brainwashing, misery, more work for the oldest, nothing good happening.

My feelings exactly!

I feel sad for any child born who was not wanted (crack babies for example) or any child who is going to face deprivation and abuse as par for the course (fundie spawn). I wish hard that love can overcome and at times when I think too much about them I have to just go home and hug my baby.

I know it's cruel, but I am always hopeful that when fundie couples marry they will either secretly use some bc for a season or experience limited infertility, so that their families stay small. I figure this way the mothers wont be so overwhelmed and perhaps the abuse and deprivation will be at least limited.

I feel sad for all children who are going to be born and not looked after, whether its from an unwanted accidental pregnancy, extreme poverty, oir being born into an abusive family.

I feel sorry for the child, as they arent allowed to have dreams, and get their spirits broken at an early age through abuse.

Archived