IGNORED

Romney And Spiritual Murder

debrand

theonomyresources.blogspot.com/

(

The lesser-of-two evils approach, when consistently applied, also leads to the absurdity of supporting Hitler in order to keep Stalin out of office. After all, Hitler killed fewer people in comparison – but I don't think many pro-Romney pragmatists would support Hitler. However, given that Mormonism advocates spiritual murder, which is worse than physical murder, is Romney much of a better choice than Hitler?)

I really, really, really dislike Romney but he isn't evil and not comparable to Hitler. It is also troubling that this writer finds Hitler's attrocities bad but not as bad as 'spiritual murder' What the heck does that even mean?

When no candidates are biblically qualified, fear of God should motivate one to not support any. One should not insult God's holy majesty by deeming himself wiser than God by rejecting God's holy standards for candidates. To help God's enemies (such as Romney or Obama) gain political power by voting for them is to share in the bloodguilt of their wicked deeds while they are in office, just as one who helps someone else accomplish murder is a party to murder. (And remember, Romney's Mormonism is in the business of the worst kind of murder – spiritual murder.)

On the plus side, this man is advising his readers to not vote. Good. I still don't understand what the heck spiritual murder is though.

theonomyresources.blogspot.com/search/label/Kinism%20Heresy

On another positive note, he really doesn't like Kinism and he speaks out against it. He also says that interracial marriage is biblically supported and that Christians can marry other Christians regardless of race.

What, pray tell, are "God's holy standards for candidates"? I just can't remember the verses off the top of my head.

Your right debrand, this guy advising people not to vote is pretty much doing the Lord's work.

Archived