IGNORED

Happiness is not a verb

Lady Elaine

I know I shouldn't make a whole new topic for this but I just couldn't let it go. The title is "English Lesson" after all. Sheesh.

koris-blog.blogspot.com/2012/09/happiness-is.html

Don't think they would homeschool. Kori went to public school and was really into school sports teams and so on. Her mother seems to have been her coach. They made so many fundie-lite decisions in the past, I cannot see them doing the SODRT-thing.

Kori said...

LOL. Yes, I realize happiness is a noun. I actually originally posted this with it saying noun. It was like that for a whole day.

By definition a verb is an action, occurrence or state of being. And since my definition is *being* married to your best friend, that makes my version of happiness a verb. How's that for an english lesson, for ya?? :)

Just kidding, but really, I didn't mean it to be an actual english lesson. I was more just being goofy.. I actually saw this on a website that posts made up definitions all the time and thought it was cute.

Perhaps, I should have put up a disclaimer when posting something that I know is grammatically incorrect. :)

:violin:

Archived