IGNORED

Forgiven Former Feminist...

Deleted08

I'm still waiting for my introduction into the bra-burning band. I expect it'll be happening shortly.

Are you kidding me? The feminists I know (who aren't male or flat) are always bitching about not being able to find bras! Big or small, we all seem to have issues in that department. Heaven forfend we burn one that fits well.

Regarding the un-baby shower ... where did her "friend" find a "doctor" to perform a tubal at age 25 with no kids? 'Cause if it's true, she needs to be giving out referrals. Do you realize how hard it is to find a doctor that will sterilize a young, childless woman? I've got friends who will travel far and pay cash for that shit!!

It is hard. I had a student whose mother actually found a doctor to do a hysterectomy on her daughter. The girl was 18, about 6 feet tall, 250 lbs, IQ about 60, on the autism spectrum. She had very, very heavy periods, was anemic. She needed anesthesia to have a pelvic. She was very vulnerable because to look at her she looked perfectly normal. Of course if any guy tried to have sex with her she'd have probably killed him. She changed her own pads and became violent if anyone tried to help her. She would leave blood all over the bathroom. I don't know how the mother found a doctor willing to do it but we applauded when it happened. It was the heavy blood loss every month and the anemia that worked in her favor to get the surgery. She would have never been able to be a mother. The first post op night the girl removed her sutures! She had no pain threshold, she simply did not know pain.

Archived