IGNORED

Going online without a man

Sunnichick31

Dear Saudi Arabia- Guess what, I'm online right now and I DON'T HAVE A MAN WITH ME!!! :o By the way, y'all are dumbasses and this (as well as 90% of the gender related laws in your contry) is innovation. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

english.ahram.org.eg/NewsContent/2/8/53070/World/Region/Saudi-sheikh-Women-can-log-in-online-without-guard.aspx

Dear Saudi Arabia- Guess what, I'm online right now and I DON'T HAVE A MAN WITH ME!!! :o By the way, y'all are dumbasses and this (as well as 90% of the gender related laws in your contry) is innovation. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

english.ahram.org.eg/NewsContent/2/8/53070/World/Region/Saudi-sheikh-Women-can-log-in-online-without-guard.aspx

Saudi Arabia's male-female relations are a big fail. I'd love to take all their major religious leaders and dump them in Topeka. I think they'd all explode in five minutes from seeing *unrelated men and women talking to each other* and *not jumping each other's bones*.

I'm flanked by two guard-kitties most of the time when I am internetting, so I'm good.

I have nine cats currently on hand (including foster kitties). Eight of them are male. I think I'm well-covered.

Ok, lemme get this right. Fundie Christians don't think that men should get online alone or with full access. Fundie Muslims in SA don't tihnk that women should get online alone......so no fundies at all should be online?

Ok, lemme get this right. Fundie Christians don't think that men should get online alone or with full access. Fundie Muslims in SA don't tihnk that women should get online alone......so no fundies at all should be online?

In a perfect world....

The King of Hearts spends much of his time in another state due to his job responsibilities, but I have my male cat headship here to guard me against the evil internetz. :)

To be fair, the Internet has done a lot to destroy my morals. But then, I never cared about those morals in the first place.

Oh, crap. My boyfriend is two hours away at the moment doing stuff for his new job. I'm at my parents' house and the only male home is their little yappy dog.

However, I'm playing uber-responsible SAHD and sister-mom to my sister who just got out of the hospital. I'm still OK, right? Do Muslim fundies have SAHDs and sister-moms? They're so easy to confuse with some Christian fundies that I get them mixed up sometimes.

I have a male dog and a male cat. I'm covered. Believe me, they are quick to make it clear when they think I've been online too much.

My husband is serving jury duty this week. My feline headships are both female (they still run the house, though). Bad news for me. Of course, I'm also in an online Ph.D. program, so I'm not exactly following their rules in general...

Does it count that I am online occasionally around male high school students? Can they guard my purity enough? Right now I should get off because it is lunch and I don't have a male here.

I would ask my human headship to supervise but he would just look at me like I had grown horns and strongly suggest that I monitor myself. Luckily I have two hairy headships (my dog Nate and my cat Miggles) who are very happy to supervise my internet usage (which they do by lying on the keyboard).

I'm flanked by two guard-kitties most of the time when I am internetting, so I'm good.

I have a little male orange tabby behind me. Okay, he's asleep but he's still there!

My boyfriend is currently at work but I'm sitting next to a picture of him. In spirit, he's keeping an eye on me. That counts in my book :dance:

I bet the Duggars were inspired by these recent Saudi laws. I wonder if they buddies check what their siblings are doing on the internet to make sure it goes along with God's will. Damn; it wouldn't surprise me if we were behind the recently "progressive" laws of the middle-east in 20 years. :shock: That's a scary thought...

Guest Anonymous
My male cat just jumped off the couch and walked away, leaving me alone (THE HORRORZ!!!) with my two female cats. I suppose I should log off now...

I hope your two female cats are dressed modestly!

I have male and female pitbulls monitoring my internet usage. Unfortunately, they are both naked so I'll probably be going to hell anyway.

Mm. My girl cat always seeks to censor my internet ramblings by strategically positioning herself over or around my keyboard. Strangely enough, boy cat concerns himself not with such matters and is content to spend his time chasing invisible monsters and knocking over his food bowl.

I only have a potted plant. It's so far refused to tell me whether its male or female. What do I do? Should I log off immediately to stay on the safe side?

I only have a potted plant. It's so far refused to tell me whether its male or female. What do I do? Should I log off immediately to stay on the safe side?

I would be very suspicious of that plant. They tend to be government agents ;)

Archived