IGNORED

XOXO Gossip Girl

Alecto

Serena is one of the least interesting characters on the show.

I'm actually curious to see how the Charlie thing will go down.

But here is the thing with Chuck and Blair. When they finally get together and ride off into the sunset, that's it for the show. So they will drag that out and keep throwing up obstacles until the show is in its last season. And I have read that the actor who plays Chuck doesn't want to do the show any more.

• 2 weeks later...

Am about an inch away from giving up on GG. Blair and Dan? Really? OMG. Puke. Puke. Puke. Yeah, I know I'm writing like an ADHD 13 year old girl. Don't care. Bore. Bore. Bore.

Am about an inch away from giving up on GG. Blair and Dan? Really? OMG. Puke. Puke. Puke. Yeah, I know I'm writing like an ADHD 13 year old girl. Don't care. Bore. Bore. Bore.

I agree. I haven't watched tonight's episode yet but ugh. Vom. It's like they just ran out of ideas but don't want to put Chuck and Blair together yet because that tension drives the show.

They are only keeping my interest with the real/fake Charlie stuff at this point.

I LOVE Dan and Blair together! If this were any other show, there would be no question about what the end game would be. I am a sucker for an unlikely couple, Joey/Pacey (the Creek) and Seth/Summer (O.C.) are two others that I can think of that remind me a lot of Dan and Blair. We got to watch their relationship grow from enemies to frienemies to actual friends and now to romantic, it has been great to watch the slow progression that this show has not given us with any other relationship. And they're hilarious together.

BUT, I do like Chuck. I don't think he's great for Blair, but knowing this show, that won't matter in the end. I just want them to take some real time away from each other. Maybe go back to being actual friends again before they try to get back together. I can't take anymore heartache between these two. I get the relationship and think they will be the endgame, but I would love it if the writers had the balls to have Dan and Blair together at the end. If Dan ends up with Serena or Vanessa, my DVDs are going straight to ebay. For real.

Nate's sole purpose is being incredibly hot. He does it well.

I like Serena--when she's not being an entitled b-i-t-c-h. So, less than half of the time. She and Nate are kind of boring together, but in a cute, dumb kind of way. I hope they end up together.

I didn't really like Jenny after season 1, but she was good for story-lines and I hope we see her again. Vanessa can stay in Germany forever and ever. And ever.

I have been hoping for an end to the Charlie/Ivy story-line since about two episodes into it. Does that actress irritate the hell out of anyone else? I am enjoying the Lola/Carol business for now. We'll see.

And I miss Eric. :(

Ok, 3 a.m. insomnia induced Gossip Girl weigh-in complete. Hopefully I will be able to sleep soon. :roll:

• 8 months later...

Is anyone else watching this drek? At this point I'm only watching in order to laugh at the wonderful recaps on Vulture. It seems with each episode it gets more and more ridiculous. But I'm determined to just finish out the series even though I can't imagine that at this point they can wrap up any story line with any semblance of intellect or continuity.

I gave up on it halfway through last season. I just couldn't anymore. My friend gave me a rundown on this season's hijinks, and my reaction to pretty much everything was LOLWUT? Especially the whole Rufus/Chola thing :puke-front:

Archived