IGNORED

XOXO Gossip Girl

Alecto

Surely I can't be the only shameless adult watching this total trash?

I'm a bit riled up about this pregnancy cliffhanger. I've purposely kept myself unspoiled, but I think if it's Blair's, the show might jump the shark, especially if Chuck is the father. I hope it's her mother's because well, Eleanor/Cyrus babies would be adorable. I admit, I am totally in love with Cyrus. He and Eric are probably the only two decent male characters on the show.

Guilty here!

I LOVE Chuck even when he's evil. :evil:

I have missed most of this past season though. :cry:

Guilty here!

I LOVE Chuck even when he's evil. :evil:

I have missed most of this past season though. :cry:

Chuck physically abused Blair this season, and you know... TRADED SEX WITH HER FOR A HOTEL FROM HIS UNCLE.

He has no love from me anymore.

Yeah, and now Blair is in a very stable relationship and engaged to a freaking PRINCE, and Chuck came back, they ended up sleeping together.

Yeah, it's so Gossip Girl.

I still totally ship Blair/Dan though.

I totally second the Blair/Dan ship! The few episodes I saw hinted at Blair/Dan and it nearly made me squeal with happiness. I so need to catch up with this past season; apparently I missed a lot!

I'm a die hard Chuck and Blair fan. What can I say, I'm sick and twisted.

I'm also a fan of Sami and EJ on Days of our Lives, which just goes to show, I love it when two bad characters get it on ;)

• 2 months later...

Season premiere was last night!

I was totally not surprised it was Dorota that was pregnant, though now they are playing like Blair is. *grrr*

I watched the premeire last night. I thought it was ok. I'm not necessarily opposed to the idea of Blair being pregnant, but I'm going to be annoyed if they drag it into some long, drawn-out, "OMG I don't know who the father is" storyline. I've seen just about every episode since the show started and I still don't remember half the stuff that went down :? This is def the most soap-opera-y show I've ever been into. At this point the only main character storylines I care about are the ones for Blair, Chuck and Dan (whether they're together or separate) and everyone else could get hit by a bus. Especially Serena. Actually one of my favorite things about the show is reading NY Mag's reality index recaps :D

http://nymag.com/daily/entertainment/20 ... erent.html

Well, if Blair is 6 weeks pregnant, then the father has to be Louis, since this is set in September and she's been in Monaco all summer.

• 1 month later...

OT because I'm only on S2, but this is a big pet peeve:

WTF is up with 16/17 year olds getting service in bars? Does not one bartender in NYC card at all??

Sorry but I run a bar and there's no freaking way I'd serve anyone underage - if you look 30 or younger, we're going to card you. I am not risking my liquor license, I don't care how rich your parents are.

/end of rant

I started an episode...got maybe 10 min it, was so bored I stopped watching. "The Suite Life of Zack and Cody" is more interesting to me. My hubby saw on Netflix that I had started watching, and he was like "YOU'RE WATCHING GOSSIP GIRL?!" Then I told him it was boring and I couldn't get thru one episode and he felt better. :D

I'm into S3 and I am getting really sick of the Lily/Rufus true love drama, Vanessa is boooorrrrriiiiinnnnggggg, I no longer want to punch Jenny, Dan is forgettable, Serena is just bland, are they really pretending anyone cares about Nate (though his hair is better), Carter Baizen is dull...but I WORSHIP Blair & Chuck.

Am not looking forward to the aforementioned abuse & pimping because I'm drowning in cutesy Bass-Waldorf super dooper true love forever gushiness!!! Let me enjoy my dreams for a bit!!

• 4 weeks later...

I'm bumping this because I'm up to date and I need to know someone other than me is enthralled with this show and that they are also very concerned about the whole Blair-Chuck-Louis thing and whether they think Chuck is really good now and if Blair is just looking for reasons to be around Chuck and why is Louis all of a sudden an asshole and if that's just a plot device to get us to want Blair to choose Chuck and isn't Dorota the sweetest and I am sick of whiny Dan and are you also hating Carol but loving Charlie/Ivy and hoping she just gets to hang with her "family" forever and Max is a tool and Serena is boring and Nate as an editor?? OMG, too stupid for words and thank God/Yeshua/Jehovah/Flying Spaghetti Monster that Elizabeth Hurley is gone because bitch can't act her way out of a paper bag.

/takes breath

Please tell me I'm not alone!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU'RE NOT ALONE!!

I hate the whole Blair/Chuck/Louis blah blah blah, I hope it's a path that leads directly to Dan. I'm so over Blair/Chuck. I don't caaaaaaaaare if he is good or not, I DON'T CARE ANYMORE

• 1 month later...

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Am I the only one watching this???????????

Please tell me I'm not the only one going crazy here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I must be the only one who completely HATES the idea of Blair / Dan being together.

No no no ... it's just wrong.

I like Blair and Chuck - they need to end up together!

also, I feel kinda let down that they finally revealed the identity of gossip girl. It wasn't as climactic as I was hoping it would be.

I must be the only one who completely HATES the idea of Blair / Dan being together.

No no no ... it's just wrong.

I like Blair and Chuck - they need to end up together!

also, I feel kinda let down that they finally revealed the identity of gossip girl. It wasn't as climactic as I was hoping it would be.

I don't really think that the person they showed as Gossip Girl is Gossip Girl. I think that person just hacked into the account. If they revealed Gossip Girl's identity it would kind of ruin everything.

I don't really think that the person they showed as Gossip Girl is Gossip Girl. I think that person just hacked into the account. If they revealed Gossip Girl's identity it would kind of ruin everything.

I hadn't considered that. I hope you're right!

I hate Dan and Blair together! Mostly because I hate Dan as a character.

Chuck 4 ever!!!!!!

I agree that the reveal is a straw man. So not the real gossip girl.

I'm sort of on the edge of my seat to see how Blair deals with this latest Louis situation.

Once Dan started getting all emo about his stupid book and everyone hating him, I'm totally done with him. Plus, WILL HE CUT HIS GODAWFUL FUCKING HAIR, FOR THE LOVE OF THE BABY JESUS!!!!!

Oddly enough, once Louis seemed to revel in his cruelty and new-found evil, I've decided he actually might possibly have a personality. Then again, next to Dan, everyone has a better personality.

Once Dan started getting all emo about his stupid book and everyone hating him, I'm totally done with him. Plus, WILL HE CUT HIS GODAWFUL FUCKING HAIR, FOR THE LOVE OF THE BABY JESUS!!!!!

Oddly enough, once Louis seemed to revel in his cruelty and new-found evil, I've decided he actually might possibly have a personality. Then again, next to Dan, everyone has a better personality.

TOTALLY AGREE WITH EVERYTHING YOU JUST SAID!

Wouldn't it be interesting if Blair started scheming to get Louis to love her again and they ended up bonding and falling back in love over it somehow? I don't know, Blair isn't Blair without scheming and she needs a partner in crime. Chuck is so goody-two-shoes now. I miss old Chuck and Blair.

I feel like they will drag out the Chuck and Blair thing until the bitter end (of the entire series).

I hate Dan and Blair together! Mostly because I hate Dan as a character.

Chuck 4 ever!!!!!!

I agree that the reveal is a straw man. So not the real gossip girl.

I'm sort of on the edge of my seat to see how Blair deals with this latest Louis situation.

THIS!

Any affection I have for Dan has dwindled to nothing. He needs to be less whiney.

It should be interesting to see how the Blair / Louis thing plays out. But other then that the other story lines are kinda "meh".

The only storyline I've cared about is the Chuck/Blair one but now that there is yet ANOTHER obstacle...I'm getting a little bored. When Chuck pointed out that Blair broke her God Pact by running away and trying to divorce Louis and yet STILL they didn't get together because Blair wanted them to be equals, blah, blah, blah...Just get on with it, GG!

I really, really don't care about Nate being in publishing with his insane cousin or semi-evil Grandad. Serena is what? In love with Dan again? Is there any point to her on this show at all? Chuck is the UES Dali Llama?

OMG - why do I still watch this trash?

Archived