IGNORED

News from Boundless: Kissing can Turn you on! And it's Bad!

Shina

I had an argument about this with people on another forum, substituting sex for kissing. Their argument was that if you love someone it doesn't matter if you're not compatible. My argument was that it's best to get some practice in first. Personally, I think it's better to find out if you're compatible sooner rather than later but hey, that's just me.

I dated a man who should have been perfect for me. Like me, he was a science, math nerd who liked to read. We got along well and flirted a lot. If I had picked the man that should have been most compatible with me, it would have been him. Unfortunately we were not sexually compatible. Not at all.

If you've never had sex, it is easy to believe that all partners are the same. They aren't.

Some poor fundie-light guy asks "CAN I JUST PLAIN KISS HER?" (sic) of his girlfriend and basically is informed that no, because kissing could give him a boner and that's bad.

Yes, boners are horrible, evil things! Hopefully he'll remember this when he starts having his quiver. You need a boner to fill your quiver. Duh! :roll:

So if kissing could cause a boner, why the hell would they want it to be shared in front of freaking everyone in your church? Could you imagine being at a wedding and seeing the groom pop a boner?

:lol:

This made me laugh so much I had to share it with my headship.

If I had waited until marriage to kiss, I might have ended up married to my first serious boyfriend, whose idea of kissing involved ramming his tongue so far down my throat that I gagged, and mashing his nose against mine so that my nostril was closed and I couldn't breathe. Not a good kisser, that one.

I wonder how many fundies are stuck with partners who kiss terribly.

OH my god I know!!! These couples you know are having a looonng time of some bad kissing. It just seems wrong keeping kids from learning what kissing is all about. It just seems worth all the sin to be able to kiss your wife like you know - that soft kiss in The Wedding Singer which none of them have ever seen anyway to learn from. It must be a relief on the wedding night to get to the actual sex and stop the horrible face jamming.

:lol:

This made me laugh so much I had to share it with my headship.

HAHAHAAHA!!!! :lol: good point. And you know it must pass through the guy's head.

OH my god I know!!! These couples you know are having a looonng time of some bad kissing. It just seems wrong keeping kids from learning what kissing is all about. It just seems worth all the sin to be able to kiss your wife like you know - that soft kiss in The Wedding Singer which none of them have ever seen anyway to learn from. It must be a relief on the wedding night to get to the actual sex and stop the horrible face jamming.

Assuming the sex isn't horrible, painful vagina jamming.

I dated a man who should have been perfect for me. Like me, he was a science, math nerd who liked to read. We got along well and flirted a lot. If I had picked the man that should have been most compatible with me, it would have been him. Unfortunately we were not sexually compatible. Not at all.

If you've never had sex, it is easy to believe that all partners are the same. They aren't.

When I tried to explain rthis they said they'd find out if a guy was into 'weird stuff' first and also that if you've never had sex you can't know what you're into...?! How can anyone be that naive? Then when I said it was about being compatible on a basic level she said that if you loved each other enough it would work out. The sad thing is everyone seemed to backing her up and weren't even fundie or religious. They all seem to think I'm a sex fiend which is pretty hilarious as I've only been with one guy. Because advising people to try before you buy and not thinking there's anything wrong with casual sex means you're a sex fiend :roll:

My first kiss was with my first ever boyfriend. It was TERRIBLE. His breath smelled like fish sticks. He slobbered on me and jammed his tongue down my throat. It was horrible.

Archived