IGNORED

Amy closed her FB profile

ophelia

What a pity... how can I follow her love life now? I give her 2 weeks and then it's public again.. she won't handle the loss of attention.

I can still see it, she just added a fan page because she is a public figure you know. :roll:

Amy Rachelle Duggar

Hey duggar fans! I am starting a fanpage!! As you can tell my facebook is a little crazy, time to get things in order! This will calm down all the chats and arguments we have on my page.. I love you all and thank you so much for watching the show! yall are amazing! new page is... up and running! its still me just more organized!! Amy Duggar (public figure) ♥

4 hours ago ·LikeUnlike ·

Amy Rachelle Duggar

Here Ya Go! =) thanks you guys!

Amy Duggar

Im Cousin Amy on TLC's 19 Kids and Counting! Welcome to the new FanPage!! =)

Page: ‎81 people like this...

3 hours ago ·LikeUnlike · · Share.

from the fan page :roll:

Amy Duggar

Hey guys I am trying to transfer everything to this page. Please bare with me for the next few days as i get it all worked out. Thanks for being patient! let your friends know about this page. This is the OFFICIAL PAGE!! if youre following any other amy fan pages, theyre fake and not me. this one is me...for real. Thanks so much for watching!! Love Yall! Also follow me on twitter! @amyduggar

Amy you are dumber than an ice chest in Alaska.

Quote:

Amy Duggar

Hey guys I am trying to transfer everything to this page. Please bare with me for the next few days as i get it all worked out. Thanks for being patient! let your friends know about this page. This is the OFFICIAL PAGE!! if youre following any other amy fan pages, theyre fake and not me. this one is me...for real. Thanks so much for watching!! Love Yall! Also follow me on twitter! @amyduggar

"Bare" with you? No thanks, I'll keep my clothes on. More modest that way.

Wow I guess we should all expect the many cousins of reality show stars to have fan pages.

Famewhore Amy. Once the Duggar show ends no one will care to visit her fan page.

A fan page of Amy Duggar? Really?

She is such a famewhore, doing whatever she can to be the center of attention. Why else did they have to put up a little segment of her and her new but soon to be ex-boyfriend on the show?

LOL that she considers herself a "Public Figure".

And I don't understand this:

Amy Duggar

if you write me a question on this page i will actually have the opportunity/ time to answer it! =)

So what gives her more time to answer a question on this page that she didn't have when people asked questions on her profile page?

I just don't get her. If I ever met her in person, I'd just ask "WHY WHY WHY????!?!?!?!?!"

Speaking of fan pages... why don't we have one on facebook?

Yes, thats what I thought!!!

Makes me wonder if little Miss Famy "Duggar" is one of our many lurkers. :lol:

Ok I'm on the fence with Amy, she seems sort of sweet just misguided and fame hungry. However I like how she adds a little flavor to the Duggars world. I think if Amy was here she would de-lurk she does like attention and would definitely share her views if we wanted to hear them or not.

Ok I'm on the fence with Amy, she seems sort of sweet just misguided and fame hungry. However I like how she adds a little flavor to the Duggars world. I think if Amy was here she would de-lurk she does like attention and would definitely share her views if we wanted to hear them or not.

yeah, she probably would do that.. good for us that she isn't lurking here!

I wouldn't be surprised if she does lurk here or at least people from the "movement" who follow her. A little while ago some random inbox messaged me and was asking me about Free Jinger (I'm part of the FB group too) and I said that it's just a facebook group of people who are critical of ATI, The Duggars, SAHDs etc. She replied that she IS a SAHD and she forwarded my replies to Amy because she doubted Amy wanted to be friends with someone like me.

I wouldn't be surprised if she does lurk here or at least people from the "movement" who follow her. A little while ago some random inbox messaged me and was asking me about Free Jinger (I'm part of the FB group too) and I said that it's just a facebook group of people who are critical of ATI, The Duggars, SAHDs etc. She replied that she IS a SAHD and she forwarded my replies to Amy because she doubted Amy wanted to be friends with someone like me.

Amy doesn't care who she's friends with. She's not going to delete someone just because they say something she may or may not like. I bet that little SAHD doesn't know Amy... Amy probably doesn't even know she exists. How many people on her friends list does she really know? 50 at the most I would say... just a rough guesstimate. I have commented on Amy's page before, and once in a while I get a reply, but honestly? Amy probably wouldn't even remember that she ever talked to me.

Oh I know. I was thinking the same thing. Amy never messaged me, deleted me or anything like that. For her it's just about racking up "fans", reagrdless of whether or not they are genuine fans.

In Amy's defence, I myself have over 2000 "friends" and only about 100 do I know in real life. About 500-600 I can't even talk to without using a translator. I'm not friends with all these people because I'm a farmville addict but because we all are die hard pug lovers/owners. We belong to all the same pug groups and it would be insulting to some of them not to be their friend. Besides, we do speak the same languge of our deep everlasting love of pugs.

With Amy though its the deep everlasting love of Amy.

If you search "Free Jinger" on FB then it's like, the third result, the one with a photo of Jinger making a weird face. You can request to join the group, you don't need to be invited.

Just added a LOT of new members to the Facebook group! I wonder if Amy's aware of it... I'm sure if she ever posted there, it'd be about how much we need prayers, y'all. I did post "FREE JINGER" on one of her statuses. :) She had pissed me off and I was deleting her anyway.

Alicia Jeub is a member but she hasn't posted in years.

I think that she started the "fan" page because her friend count was dangerously close to the 5,000 limit. I was actually wondering what she was going to do, since the past week, it has been hovering around 4972-ish. Now we know.

Amy Rachelle Duggar https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1111650198 - she dumped more than 4200 "friends"

Amy Duggar https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1850234869 - odd, there's no info here

Amy Duggar (fan) https://www.facebook.com/pages/Amy-Dugg ... 9462807207 - lol she got rid of 4200 people but only has 281 "fans"

Archived