IGNORED

Amy closed her FB profile

ophelia

Ok I look like a freak bc no one else has posted in this thread since I did the last two times.

Today's "Amy-ism", courtesy of her "Fan" page

Amy Duggar

HEY EVERYBODY!!! TELL ALL YOUR FRIENDS ! I WANT THIS TO BE THE TOP SITE INSTEAD OF ALL THE OTHER -FAKE AMY DUGGAR FAN PAGES!! ALSO- FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @amyduggar GREAT HAVING FANS LIKE YOU!!!!!!!!!

She's got some lofty dreams, there.

Amy, sweetie, you don't have fans. Your "fans" are either A) Crazy Dugger stalkers trying to get you to communicate with Uncle Dimbulb and Aunt Holy Uterus on their behalf or set up a courtship with one of their spawn or B) Snarkers who want you to screw up and leak some inside scoop or inappropriate pic for some awesomely good belly laughs.

I too got the heave-ho from the CINO-ho. I have absolutely no interest in joining her fanpage.

I bet that after Rifffle-gate and the public fight with her cousin's wife's sister, TLC pretty much ordered her to shut the page down and create a "fan page" that she could better control, although I'm sure Rebekah McDonald is the sole member of Amy's "block" list. I can't believe the pervs who posted on her page, repeatedly.

Ah, the life of a famewhore.

I too got the heave-ho from the CINO-ho. I have absolutely no interest in joining her fanpage.

I bet that after Rifffle-gate and the public fight with her cousin's wife's sister, TLC pretty much ordered her to shut the page down and create a "fan page" that she could better control, although I'm sure Rebekah McDonald is the sole member of Amy's "block" list. I can't believe the pervs who posted on her page, repeatedly.

Agreed! I also noticed the whole Caleb thing, a boyfriend she dated and then broke up with, wasn't announced until after the episode with him in it had aired. I think she's been brought under the thumb of the network and probably of Michelle and Boob since Rifflegate. (I misspelled it on purpose ;))

I guess I'm lucky or unlucky depending how you look at it but I'm still friends with her for now. :whistle:

I guess I'm lucky or unlucky depending how you look at it but I'm still friends with her for now. :whistle:

I wonder how she chose? I said somethings on her "Loyal Fans" note so maybe that got me cut lol. I feel kind of special and also let down because now I can't creep her profile and laugh at her.

Just added a LOT of new members to the Facebook group! I wonder if Amy's aware of it... I'm sure if she ever posted there, it'd be about how much we need prayers, y'all. I did post "FREE JINGER" on one of her statuses. :) She had pissed me off and I was deleting her anyway.

Alicia Jeub is a member but she hasn't posted in years.

Is Alicia the daughter who left the fundie lifestyle?

I wonder how she chose? I said somethings on her "Loyal Fans" note so maybe that got me cut lol. I feel kind of special and also let down because now I can't creep her profile and laugh at her.

Maybe, I never post to her so I don't know. I did e-mail her once to let her know that there was someone pretending to be her cousin and uncle swearing at people on her friends list and if she knew anything about it. That was back when she had her page open though.

Oh the irony, apparently Smuggar is 'Homeshooled'!

Yep, that'll be the SOTDRT!

Notice the illegal fireworks posts? Breaking the law (even if they think it is a silly law) is not setting a very Christian example.

Is Alicia the daughter who left the fundie lifestyle?

Alicia is the daughter who got kicked out of the house and then got pregnant.

What sister was it and what was the fight about?

OMG I think Josh LOVES Facebook. Look how often he posts! Maybe this guys a little normal after all... or he's going crazy cause he's finally allowed internet access hahaha

Is anyone here a 'friend' of his? I've sent in a friend request but have either been ignored or deleted. I'm curious if anyone got accepted.

What sister was it and what was the fight about?

Is there a certain episode where you can see the public fight?

Is anyone here a 'friend' of his? I've sent in a friend request but have either been ignored or deleted. I'm curious if anyone got accepted.

I doubt it as only ATI friends are on the list. I tried too but was ignored.

Is there a certain episode where you can see the public fight?

No, it was on her facebook. Amy posted about how she and the BF on an episode shown a few weeks back are no longer together. Several adoring posts later, Anna Duggar's sister, Rebekah, posts that (paraphrase) "The next guy will come around soon enough" and that Amy was "all about the attention." Amy responded that it was "all about God!!!!111" or some BS, since everyone knows that she's only a Christian when it can get her attention or make her a quick buck. At any rate, she deleted the post not long afterward...I think she reads other sites and when she found out she was getting hammered, she deleted it.

Part of me wishes there was thread for stupid shit Amy has said, because there sure is a lot of it.

Archived