IGNORED

The Coghlans may be moving!

tabitha2

They may be getting a store bought house with real floors soon :D that's not out in BFE, even but in North central San Antonio! Wonder if Kim will Haul the shelf beds?

Wow. Probably should have done that at least 3 babies ago.

Wonder what they're going to do with the current place? I doubt they could even sell the house since it's partially built on the neighbor's property. I also have no idea who would buy it considering its size and condition. I would be surprised if the land it's built on is even worth anything. Hopefully she'll update on the blog instead of just making cryptic comments on FB.

I didn't see anything on her blog about moving. I don't follow her on FB so if she said it there that would explain why I didn't see it.

As for what they will do with their house; it could always be a wedding gift to Tyler and Deanna. :lol:

I didn't see anything on her blog about moving. I don't follow her on FB so if she said it there that would explain why I didn't see it.

As for what they will do with their house; it could always be a wedding gift to Tyler and Deanna. :lol:

Could you imagine the horror on Deanna's part? To think you're finally getting out of that place, then learn you'll be stuck forever :lol: Of course it'd be different to be there with your husband and not a dozen younger siblings, but still.

Kim mentioned one of the benefits of moving to town was that she would be closer to Deanna, so I guess she's off the hook for the old house.

Could you imagine the horror on Deanna's part? To think you're finally getting out of that place, then learn you'll be stuck forever :lol: Of course it'd be different to be there with your husband and not a dozen younger siblings, but still.

Kim mentioned one of the benefits of moving to town was that she would be closer to Deanna, so I guess she's off the hook for the old house.

I wonder what Kim's neighbors will say when they see her wearing the baby in a sling with a shoulder and ankle holster? Eh, never mind, it is Texas. :roll:

That is rude.I have never actually seen any one with an ankle holster and i have lived in Texas my whole life.

Maybe if you didn't have your nose so high in the air......

That is rude.I have never actually seen any one with an ankle holster and i have lived in Texas my whole life.

As soon as I find out where Angri-la put the butt hurt salve I'll send it to you.

I look forward to it. But that was a ignorant thing to imply-That we all pack heat. We don't.

I'm sorry you were confused about my stereo types. Well actually I'm sorry you were upset that Kim is a walking talking stereotype that feels the need to pack while she is hanging the clothes or nursing her baby. Like other states Tejas is full of fruits and nuts.

Now you're going to need to sleep on your stomach for a few days, I just can't find that damn butt hurt salve.

Here try this in the meantime

cb-buttella.png

Kim has admitted to packing heat while breastfeeding. Not sure why it is such a sin to refer to that...

I wonder what Kim's neighbors will say when they see her wearing the baby in a sling with a shoulder and ankle holster? Eh, never mind, it is Texas.

Can you actually not see how that is kinda offensive to imply-and you did-we all carry guns while we carry our babies? WOW.

Kim is a VF Fundie way out in the sticks...None of that is particularly normal in Texas,even in the country.

I look forward to it. But that was a ignorant thing to imply-That we all pack heat. We don't.

Kim's most recent blog post describes how she can use her holster as a belly band. She packs all the time.

Kim's most recent blog post describes how she can use her holster as a belly band. She packs all the time.

Yeah, that. Apparently wearing the holster around her belly instead of under it will keep the baby from being born posterior. Or something :?

rPMsfUEyPME

Cause Kim is Ignorant.

Oh good grief. I've lived in Texas for 24 years and I wasn't offended by the post. Maybe because I know the stereotype doesn't apply to me.

I can respect that, but can you not see how smug that is to imply what she did and how it could offend people.Texans get the shaft when it comes to stereotypes and assumptions and jokes from people who should know better.

I can respect that, but can you not see how smug that is to imply what she did and how it could offend people.Texans get the shaft when it comes to stereotypes and assumptions and jokes from people who should know better.

I guess I'm the one that is supposed to know better. Well Tab2 this is called a snark board for a reason. You should get busy writing all those folks on tv that joke about the stereotyping of Texans, and be sure to include Steven Fry, he positively flamed the state on 'America'. But if you do, give Kim some equal time and present them with a link to her speshul brand of cray cray.

Just answer this, do you think the majority of Texas are cowboys, red necks who worship guns and/or religious whackos like Kim?

But Back to Kims house.

I don't know if you've ever been here, Experienced, but there are actually some very liberal pockets in Texas. The town where I live is one. Austin, you're probably aware of its deserved reputation. South Texas is extremely blue and has a predominately Mexican-heritaged population. Houston has an openly lesbian mayor. Since Katrina and the Recession, the major cities have attracted hundreds of thousands of people from other, bluer states who are not Yosemite Sams.

We are surely not beyond reproach because we keep exporting so many idiots and the legislature is corrupt as hell, but Kim is not representative of the majority of the state.

Archived