IGNORED

Paul Ryan: Rape is just another form of conception

Lillybee

Seriously. I am taking a women's studies class at a university and most of the classmates are like, "I would never call myself a feminist, tee hee. I took this class because women are such nasty bitches and I want to understand why we are all so dumb and evil." It is hard not to lose it. They are at college because of feminism, show some RESPECT.

Oh, so a class full of the "I'm not like all those OTHER girls"... sigh. I'll send you some patient vibes because the little girls need to see how a woman conducts herself.

I'm not so happy on some of the government performance lately (not just Obama, but the damn Congress as well) but I still think Obama is the better choice. I've looked at some of the third-party choices, but the pro-choice issue doesn't seem to matter to many of them.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We totally outnumber them, but not in places of power. That does not matter if we vote in one giant not-white-heterosexual-male-protestant block. They are the true minority in numbers, and they only have power because people let them have it.

That plus all of the white, protestant, heterosexual males who are not bigoted fucks. We'd have such an overwhelming percentage of the vote. Unfortunately, so many people have been convinced to vote against their own best interests...

Archived