IGNORED

WTF Arizona?? Unbelievable

0 kids n not countin

I love how prolife propaganda typically uses images of fetuses labeled with their embryonic age, while gestational age is the norm for dating pregnancy (in the US anyway), but they'll take advantage of gestational dating for ridiculous legislation.

Can you please explain to me the difference? I'm not that familiar with pregnancy, seeing as I have no desire to be pregnant and haven't really been around too many pregnant women.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I am supposed to start my period this weekend. Can I take the rest of the week off on Pregnancy Bedrest??I'm almost positive I could find SOMEONE to fill out FMLA paperwork....

Can you please explain to me the difference? I'm not that familiar with pregnancy, seeing as I have no desire to be pregnant and haven't really been around too many pregnant women.

Most US doctors determine the progression of a pregnancy starting from the first day of your last menstrual cycle. So when you miss your first period you are considered four weeks pregnant even though you ovulated only two weeks ago. Embryonic age = 2 weeks. Gestational age= 4 weeks.

Most US doctors determine the progression of a pregnancy starting from the first day of your last menstrual cycle. So when you miss your first period you are considered four weeks pregnant even though you ovulated only two weeks ago. Embryonic age = 2 weeks. Gestational age= 4 weeks.

My favourite gestational age story: I read a story in a waiting room mag about a "real life Titanic romance!", according to which, this woman's grandmother had had a scandalous affair on the Titanic while married. Both her husband and her lover died in the sinking, and she had a baby "exactly 40 weeks" after the sinking. Ummm :? ...

EVERYBODY PLEASE CONGRATULATE ME! Thanks to this post I now know I'm pregnant!

Can't wait to quit this job and start baking and sewing for my headship.

OMG I pray it's twins! Many blessings on your purposed quiver!!1!eleven

That explains why I haven't had a period in 16 months, I thought it was pregnancy and then breastfeeding, but no, I miraculously conceived again seconds after baby boy was born. I'm sure my husband will be thrilled to learn that our unexpected last baby wasn't really the last, by Arizona law.

I hope the Lord has laid it on your heart to call your precious blessing Brighleeanne Precious Miracle from God.

They are trying to make women carry a fetus to term, even when certain the fetus won't survive.

Even when certain the mother won't survive

My favourite gestational age story: I read a story in a waiting room mag about a "real life Titanic romance!", according to which, this woman's grandmother had had a scandalous affair on the Titanic while married. Both her husband and her lover died in the sinking, and she had a baby "exactly 40 weeks" after the sinking. Ummm :? ...

Haha, maybe she was just really overdue. :lol:

Shit, you mean to tell me we should have just vacationed in Arizona this month instead of doing an IUI cycle? I feel cheated. :doh:

It would have probably been a lot more fun for both of you. :lol:

Archived