IGNORED

The Muncks are having F-U-N!

Guest purposing

muncksquiver.blogspot.co.uk/

I just noticed that the Muncks' blog has a co.uk address. I thought that was a British designation? Why would you have a US blog with that addy?

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Titanic%2Band%2Bapple%2Bbarn%2B041.JPG

The one on the left has one of my skirts. :( I want to stop wearing it, but it has fully functional pockets, people! POCKETS! On a floor length SKIRT! The striped one on the right was one I, a heathen, loved (but ultimately didn't buy) because it was deemed too short. I need a shower or something after this... realization... revelation? Whatever it is, I don't like it one bit.

Look at those cute pink sandals and the sparkly nail polish! Steve-O would pass out if he saw a future in-law dressing like such a harlot.

Blogspot always shows as an address of the country you're in.

Thanks, that makes sense then if the OP is over there. That was driving me crazy for some reason.

Dunno...I didn't see any difference in the smiles. But if there was, understandable : when one has made a narrow escape or come to a point of much greater understanding of life's vagaries, one is going to react in a changed manner.

I think back to the engagement photos -- IMO, there was already evidence of E's unsuitability for life as a Max: she leaned toward Joe while he stood straight as a post. Was she more excited - or just comfortable with a show of affection? Was he reflecting a life of having the emotion trained out of him - or just over-confident at receiving his just reward, According To The Book O The Law Of Steve (And Teri)?

Loved the photo of the decorated cake balls ( sock monkey!!! ))) which Poor Sarah would never be allowed to take, much less publish.

Steve must have *really* misbehaved, to have his family in such thrall all these years. That's all I can figure.

Look at those cute pink sandals and the sparkly nail polish! Steve-O would pass out if he saw a future in-law dressing like such a harlot.

I noticed that! Even Elizabeth has her toenails painted! I wonder if Joseph would have brought that to an end if they had gotten married.

I noticed that! Even Elizabeth has her toenails painted! I wonder if Joseph would have brought that to an end if they had gotten married.

She might have gotten away with a mauve or perhaps a pearly white polish, but there's no way sparkles, bold colors or neon would ever fly at the compound.

Guest Anonymous

Beautifully played, Munck family: to celebrate the cancelled wedding into the Maxwell cult, by posing as a whole unified family next to a huge display of the "Greatest Commandment" that Steve is unable to obey. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Fabulously well done and what a delicious irony that the Steve 'family unity' Maxwell family also started the same day on a family walk, but ended with the newer famiily members taking the kids back early, and some of the 'immediate family' stranded halfway, without water, due to a schedule and planning failure. Oh great doggy doos, what a shame on you, Steve. :o :oops: :mrgreen:

I'd so love to know what went down when the call was made to cancel the wedding. :D

The Munck parents must have been heavily involved in setting up the courtship, but they are clearly on Elizabeth's side and making V signs at Steve now...

I don't think that is Elizabeth, is it? I think those are two of her sisters. She is seen wearing a red top in another photo with her father in that post. But I don't see her wearing toe polish or obvious make-up.

Beautifully played, Munck family: to celebrate the cancelled wedding into the Maxwell cult, by posing as a whole unified family next to a huge display of the "Greatest Commandment" that Steve is unable to obey. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Fabulously well done and what a delicious irony that the Steve 'family unity' Maxwell family also started the same day on a family walk, but ended with the newer famiily members taking the kids back early, and some of the 'immediate family' stranded halfway, without water, due to a schedule and planning failure. Oh great doggy doos, what a shame on you, Steve. :o :oops: :mrgreen:

I'd so love to know what went down when the call was made to cancel the wedding. :D

The Munck parents must have been heavily involved in setting up the courtship, but they are clearly on Elizabeth's side and making V signs at Steve now...

Seriously? That stranding happened????? :| I only skimmed the photos (celebrities in the Costco! woooooottt! [only, not]) and didn't catch the stranding part. Two embarrassments in two weeks for the Stevenians. Will they see this as a change in method from Above??

Guest Anonymous

Ok, stranded was an exaggeration. But John and Anna basically had to miss the mountain climb and wait half way, because they didn't have enough water for the climb. :P

Actually, Elizabeth IS wearing nail polish in this picture, and not just any nail polish: it's - oh the horror - NEON PINK!

August%2Bweekend%2B17-19%2B132.JPG

(if you want to see a bigger picture it is number 24 taken at the picnic table after the bakery visit: muncksquiver.blogspot.fi/2012/08/saturdaynot-just-another-day.html)

Ok, stranded was an exaggeration. But John and Anna basically had to miss the mountain climb and wait half way, because they didn't have enough water for the climb. :P

And since they're such good Christians, they didn't want to take water from the others, who weren't climbing.

I don't think that is Elizabeth, is it? I think those are two of her sisters. She is seen wearing a red top in another photo with her father in that post. But I don't see her wearing toe polish or obvious make-up.

Ooops, it's Amanda. They look so much alike. But yeah, look closely at her toes. Looks like blue polish to me.

Oh yes, I see she is wearing, what some would call, bright pink polish at the bakery.

I'm so happy for her.

No beige house for Elizabeth!

I hoped the Muncks were headed back toward mainline Christianity. Today's entry has them visiting a theme park called The Fields of the Wood. It looks like it would be Steve and Teri approved. I don't think I would enjoy spending a day looking at giant carved ten commandment statues and running up steps lugging a toddler -- 300 plus steps.... The trip to the orchard later in the trip looked much more fun!

fieldsofthewoodbiblepark.com/

She may not be a Maxwell type but it is important to remember she is a VF girl and they are a VF family. She will almost certainly marry a VF boy and have VF babies.

"The Muncks have a family business ("Great Doggie Doos") grooming and boarding dogs, everyone works at it."

Well, the Muncks' family outing is like a minor splurge if it's a local trip. Plus, they probably want to do something nice for Elizabeth's sake. The family appear to do ok with their doggie business but I doubt they are rolling in it. The family doesn't do cable, extracurricular, or eating out regularly and may do second-hand shopping. Savings from that could pay for sporadic excursions like the museum trip and lunch.

OK, maybe it's a regional thing, but in my part of the world, when someone says "doggie doo," they mean dog poop. I doubt that a business by the name of "Great Doggie Doos" would succeed here. :(

I just can't help it: whenever I hear the name of the Muncks's company, I visualize dog poop. "Great" mounds of "Doggie Doo." :o

I was trying to keep this out of my mind, but then YPestis very cleverly said "rolling in it." Yikes, the visualizations are getting even more graphic and disgusting! stepping-in-shit.gif

(Yup. I'm 12!)

"The Muncks have a family business ("Great Doggie Doos") grooming and boarding dogs, everyone works at it."

OK, maybe it's a regional thing, but in my part of the world, when someone says "doggie doo," they mean dog poop. I doubt that a business by the name of "Great Doggie Doos" would succeed here. :(

I just can't help it: whenever I hear the name of the Muncks's company, I visualize dog poop. "Great" mounds of "Doggie Doo." :o

I was trying to keep this out of my mind, but then YPestis very cleverly said "rolling in it." Yikes, the visualizations are getting even more graphic and disgusting! stepping-in-shit.gif

(Yup. I'm 12!)

I'm pretty sure that it's a pun on the fact that doggie doo is used to mean poop and the fact that a "do" can refer to a haircut and they do dog grooming. So, I think it was on purpose to be attention-catching. You've got to admit, it's pretty edgy for fundies.

I'm pretty sure that it's a pun on the fact that doggie doo is used to mean poop and the fact that a "do" can refer to a haircut and they do dog grooming. So, I think it was on purpose to be attention-catching. You've got to admit, it's pretty edgy for fundies.

Really? I assumed they were too innocent to realise it. I always laugh when I hear the name too.

What a lucky escape...playing Jenga on your honeymoon..OR a family birthday party, with Kindles and day long eating.

This girl would have been miserable with the Maxwells.

Archived