IGNORED

The Muncks are having F-U-N!

Guest purposing

What a lucky escape...playing Jenga on your honeymoon..OR a family birthday party, with Kindles and day long eating.

This girl would have been miserable with the Maxwells.

Don't forget the worst part: playing Jenga with your in-laws on your honeymoon. shudder

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Laura Munck did a whole post recently that was about the family's theme tree (aka the Christmas tree that stays up all year and gets decorated for family birthdays and other occasions). The money quote is this:

The tree has become a family affair,

some of our children have said when they have a family they too want a theme tree.

I am taking this as confirmation for those (like me) who were speculating that the certain prohibition of such a tree in Maxhell-land might have been one of the contributing factors to Elizabeth's cancellation of the wedding.

Another recent "fun" post was about a birthday party they had for "Baby Angel", aka one of the little girl's baby dolls. I can't imagine the Maxwells indulging Abby or Bethany that way.

Another recent "fun" post was about a birthday party they had for "Baby Angel", aka one of the little girl's baby dolls. I can't imagine the Maxwells indulging Abby or Bethany that way.

Maybe the Maxwells would let Abby and Bethany do something like that. Thee were some recent family pics and I think it Abby would held a stuffed animal in the pictures and I was surprised Steve let her do that.

They might let them do the "party" since it would be a good excuse for each attendee to share their favorite bible verse with the 'birthday toy', plus great blog material! But that would be the extent of the party... no extravagances like animal crackers, or anything.

They might let them do the "party" since it would be a good excuse for each attendee to share their favorite bible verse with the 'birthday toy', plus great blog material! But that would be the extent of the party... no extravagances like animal crackers, or anything.

:text-yeahthat:

Can't have people wasting Pepsi!

Archived