IGNORED

SUV Decals

rmac3

You know those little stick figures people put across their SUV’s I wonder if the Dugger’s have one; Mom. Dad and a forest of little Dugger’s.

Once at the farmers market, I saw two fundy-looking teenage girls unloading strollers from a large van. The back window had two large Jesus fish surrounded by a school of small Jesus fish.

ETA: This is the one I want right now.

family_decals.png

I want to just stick random family stick figures all over the back of my Focus. Just to mess with people. Like 4 men, 2 women and 16 assorted children.

There has to be a point where theres no more space on the window.

I saw a picture of one online once, where there was one man, four women and each woman had multiple kids.

Crazy cat lady sticker example:

p1016361.jpg

I'd get this, but I'd have to get more cats than the one I currently have, and I don't know if current kitty would take to having lots of furry siblings.

I want the set that's all zombies...

There is an SUV that I have seen several times around here that has a mom, dad, & 2 kid zombie stickers. My daughters love it. Everytime they see it, "Hey, there's the zombie family!"

My fave. Not quite sure what to make of it... Harried mom? Murderous spouse?

2edw1gw.jpg

Once at the farmers market, I saw two fundy-looking teenage girls unloading strollers from a large van. The back window had two large Jesus fish surrounded by a school of small Jesus fish.

I saw one of those, too, on an old van. It also had bumper stickers that said, "Home School Bus," and "How can there be too many children? That's like saying there are too many flowers," and "My child is honored at home" (reference to the my kid is an honor student stickers, I suppose).

Here's the Warren Jeffs version:

Warren-Jeffs.JPG

Yeah, but the dog stick figures should be dead in that picture. :cry:

"Headship" said no to stickers on the truck. I could put them on my car, but that's just not the same. Besides, we have a stray cat (we don't feed him, he just comes over every night and sleeps on the couch until we kick him out.) and a bird. I've never seen bird stickers. Sad.

This one's making the rounds of Facebook and Pinterest.

51D5FtkctPL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

:lol:

My favourite are the ones that say "making my family" and have a picture of two stick figures...doing it.

Crazy cat lady sticker example:

p1016361.jpg

I'd get this, but I'd have to get more cats than the one I currently have, and I don't know if current kitty would take to having lots of furry siblings.

I'm just one cat short of being a crazy cat lady!

When I was visiting Houston, I was inspired by all of the Jesus-centric insanity on SUV bumpers, and the mega highways. I really wanted one

that said "Jesus wants you to use your turn signal".

This page is HUGE!

My fave. Not quite sure what to make of it... Harried mom? Murderous spouse?

2edw1gw.jpg

The New York plate made me think of Mary Kennedy, wife of Robert Kennedy, Jr., who took her life last May. If this set of stickers was someone's idea of a joke, it's a very sick joke, indeed.

Thank you OP for posting this and I'm really enjoying the stick figure examples posted here--the cat ladyone is hilarious. Those stick figure families are annoying to me because it idealizes the heterosexual two-parent intact family and there are all types of families out there as everyone knows. Love and stability are the most important factors in a functional family, not gender of parents and family constellation. I don't think it would be safe for a gay or lesbian family to post their stick figures. Sadly, their car would be vandalized by a homophobe. A single mom might be targeted as well.

I don't like them. But then again, I'm the one who didn't like the My Child is an Honor Student bumper stickers.

You are right MollyTrolley. The woman in the noose set of stickers is in poor taste. I pity the poor person who gets stuck in traffic behind that--especialy if there has been a suicide in their family. I know free speech is important but this is not even expressing an opinion-just a sick joke.

Sometimes these stickers can work against them.

I was driving home from a city several hours away last week. I got stuck behind a Honda driver who was beside a semi, both of them going 60 (the speed limit for large trucks; the speed limit for normal vehicles on this road is 70). So I am just hanging a reasonable distance behind the car, thinking one of them surely has to budge eventually. I was not really bothered by the situation because I am not a road rage person. Suddenly an SUV comes up behind me like at lightning speed, starts flashing their brights and then honking. Then they changed lanes and started trying to nose in between me and the Honda. Because of the truck, this meant either I slammed on my brakes, hit the SUV, or was run off the road. So I slammed on the brakes and let them in. The SUV continued flashing brights and honking, now at the Honda. I could not help but notice that their license plate holder said "R U LDS 2?"

I know, cool story bro. My point is that these drivers should consider before placing religious markers on their cars whether they are a good representative of their religion when driving. Seriously, the cars with the little Jesus fish and other religious crap seem to belong to the worst behaved drivers on the road.

Thank you OP for posting this and I'm really enjoying the stick figure examples posted here--the cat ladyone is hilarious. Those stick figure families are annoying to me because it idealizes the heterosexual two-parent intact family and there are all types of families out there as everyone knows. Love and stability are the most important factors in a functional family, not gender of parents and family constellation. I don't think it would be safe for a gay or lesbian family to post their stick figures. Sadly, their car would be vandalized by a homophobe. A single mom might be targeted as well.

I don't like them. But then again, I'm the one who didn't like the My Child is an Honor Student bumper stickers.

Be encouraged. Less than a month ago I was behind a car that had 2 stick figure mommies, a baby, a little girl, and 2 cats. I beeped at them gave a thumbs up from my driver's side window and pointed to their back windshield. The driver gave me the thumbs up back. :mrgreen:

Many years ago, because these would not go over too well now, I saw a "My child is having sex with your honor student" bumper sticker. Not gonna lie, I laughed.

Archived