IGNORED

SUV Decals

rmac3

Love the ass family! I've seen a version that had a dog and a cat named Stupid and Stinky.

For a while Promise Keepers were popular here in Nashville. If someone did something aggressive and dangerous, you could almost be sure to see a PK sticker on the back of their vehicle. PK hats and loaded to critical capacity golf shirts were also the uniform of bullies and rageaholics. Above the right moob of nearly every asshole making a cashier cry or bullying their way through a line of patiently waiting people was the PK emblem.

This one's making the rounds of Facebook and Pinterest.

51D5FtkctPL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

I love that one.

:lol: :lol:

So not exactly the family decals but...

My boyfriend spotted this while driving and I snapped a quick pic a few months ago.

The sticker says "Children are a Gift from God".

Not concealing the entire plate here for obvious reasons...

• 3 months later...

On the back of a dual cab utility this morning: the four stick figures plus dog decal labelled thus:

Schidt Family

Jack, Fulla, Pisa, Dip, Dawg

Be encouraged. Less than a month ago I was behind a car that had 2 stick figure mommies, a baby, a little girl, and 2 cats. I beeped at them gave a thumbs up from my driver's side window and pointed to their back windshield. The driver gave me the thumbs up back. :mrgreen:

Many years ago, because these would not go over too well now, I saw a "My child is having sex with your honor student" bumper sticker. Not gonna lie, I laughed.

I've seen the two moms family configuration numerous times.

I loved the time when I saw the single mom and her children.

Guess it must be a "feminine" thing to put stick figures on your car

I want the set that's all zombies...

I just saw a set of those at the mall a few weeks ago!!

ETA - for sale, not on a car. :)

Over here, people like to put the names of the kids under the stick figures. Seeing the crazy names people give their kids is always fun.

Never seen or heard of this before. The farthest people over here go is 'Little Princess on Board' tangly tag things.

The stick people/zombies *need* to be a thing now :D

I've seen the two moms family configuration numerous times.

I loved the time when I saw the single mom and her children.

Guess it must be a "feminine" thing to put stick figures on your car

My uncle is a single dad, and he has the dad stick figure and two children figures. I definitely find them annoying.

Am I the only one who would pick the Star Wars stick figures if forced?

Edited to Add: I don't think my uncle had much of a choice. His children wanted them, so they could be like their friends.

I just saw a set of those at the mall a few weeks ago!!

ETA - for sale, not on a car. :)

Soooo my husband came home with a "stick figure family" the other day. (sent him and the boy to the mall for some errands).

The back of our SUV now has a dalek family on it. I about laughed until I fell over.

Soooo my husband came home with a "stick figure family" the other day. (sent him and the boy to the mall for some errands).

The back of our SUV now has a dalek family on it. I about laughed until I fell over.

:text-worthless:

Once at the farmers market, I saw two fundy-looking teenage girls unloading strollers from a large van. The back window had two large Jesus fish surrounded by a school of small Jesus fish.

ETA: This is the one I want right now.

family_decals.png

Where was that I swear I have seen that van around where I live in Northern VA.

Love the ass family! I've seen a version that had a dog and a cat named Stupid and Stinky.

For a while Promise Keepers were popular here in Nashville. If someone did something aggressive and dangerous, you could almost be sure to see a PK sticker on the back of their vehicle. PK hats and loaded to critical capacity golf shirts were also the uniform of bullies and rageaholics. Above the right moob of nearly every asshole making a cashier cry or bullying their way through a line of patiently waiting people was the PK emblem.

On my last road trip, sometimes I encountered someone driving slowly in the left lane, forcing me to pass them on the right (in the US the slower cars are supposed to stay to the right so you can pass them in the passing/left lane). One slow car had a McCain/Palin sticker, 2 had Romney/Ryan stickers, and one had a "the revolution starts now" bumper sticker. My conclusion: Republicans and hipsters are bad drivers.

On the tv show Dexter during the Trinity season, the bad guy used those stick figure family stickers to kidnap a child - the parents had the stick figures with the kids' names and he used that info to pretend to be a cop. The rules against putting a small child's name on their clothing or backpack should apply to their parents' cars as well.

ExoticFamiliarity's FLDS sticker set is very spot on, it even includes some boys being kicked out of the community. :D

Archived