IGNORED

The Bates did something the Duggars never did- a music video

homeschoolmomma1

A "worldly" way to bribe "worldly people" into the cult with "hip" music videos. For shame, Bates, for shame. :naughty:

The ad before the video was encouraging people to learn about evolution at curiosity.com. Someone at TLC is my hero.

I'm also surprised they were willing to be recorded by a man with long hair! :o

I'm not surprised they got a music video and the Duggars didn't. For one a significant number of their children actually have musical talent. The J'Slaves play the piano beautifully, but hearing the Duggars sing or play their violins is painful. And they don't believe in music with a beat.

The ad before the video was encouraging people to learn about evolution at curiosity.com. Someone at TLC is my hero.

I'm also surprised they were willing to be recorded by a man with long hair! :o

I'm not surprised they got a music video and the Duggars didn't. For one a significant number of their children actually have musical talent. The J'Slaves play the piano beautifully, but hearing the Duggars sing or play their violins is painful. And they don't believe in music with a beat.

I keep getting the cuckoo clock commercial.

FWIW, the music is the show's opening theme song, just with a different video set up (frumpers on the porch and that lame logo front and center).

Archived