IGNORED

Miss Raquel is on her way to being an actress!

formergothardite

The reason I laughed at Miss Raquel thinking she was like Skeeter, because she isn't like Skeeter. I wasn't agreeing with Miss Raquel thinking she was like Skeeter.

I know you didn't think that. I was being sarcastic, which doesn't always read well over the internet. That and most of my posts have to be written in the elevator at work where I can't get caught :lol:

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I usually post a comment when the mood strikes me to tell the little know-it-all (sic) a thing or two, but she never posts my comments. She really wants to write a book? Well, she is in for a rude awakening. Can you imagine her dealing with the criticism and harsh reviews of people who don't worship the ground she walks on? LOL

Here is a link to the actual post:

http://god-sdaughter.blogspot.com/2012/ ... -good.html

I quit trying to comment a long time ago because she won't post anything less than "Squee!!! You are so perfect and godly."

I guess the fictional that she wrote didn't get published. A year ago she had finished her Christian western, romance novel and sent it off to see if she could get it published. I rather doubt she will have anymore luck with non-fiction. She really isn't a good writer.

Here is a guest post she did about the state of Oregon. It is right up there with her movie reviews. You don't really learn a lot about the state.

http://aidylewoh.blogspot.com/2012/08/5 ... mment-form

Here is a link to the actual post:

http://god-sdaughter.blogspot.com/2012/ ... -good.html

I quit trying to comment a long time ago because she won't post anything less than "Squee!!! You are so perfect and godly."

Do you think she'll get the irony if I post exactly that? :lol: I'm feeling mischievous tonight (hubby brought a bottle of good wine home :D )

I triple dog dare you!

Done! Comment waiting approval!

Edit: She approved it!

Sola said...

Squee!!! You are so perfect and godly.

August 22, 2012 2:46 PM

Sola, you are my new hero!!! :clap: We should ding dong ditch her house tomorrow! She would probably think it was the holy spirit

Done! Comment waiting approval!

Edit: She approved it!

Dammit, Sola--my bladder control isn't what it used to be.

Off topic. I was looking at a web page that listed "9 most famous prostitutes in history". One of them was named Raquel. Gave me a good laugh.

Not looks snarking here, but I wonder why she seems to care so much about her appearance and obviously does wear makeup, but yet she does not tweeze her eyebrows. Seems an interesting juxtaposition.

I can't believe she actually approved that. :lol: She really is full of herself. You would have to be, to get a comment like that and NOT realize that it was meant to mock you.

Dammit, Sola--my bladder control isn't what it used to be.

Sorry, shall I warn you next time? :D Good wine and FJ don't mix. Or rather, good wine and me being let loose on the internet don't mix. :lol:

*passes the Depends*

I can't believe she actually approved that. :lol: She really is full of herself. You would have to be, to get a comment like that and NOT realize that it was meant to mock you.

I think it just show has narcissistic she actually is.

Seriously, how thick can you get? :doh: I mean, does she not get snark? Oh.. right! :? Reality's going to hit Ms Raquel hard one of these days.

She is writing poetry now. :lol: How long till she tries to publish a book of it?

god-sdaughter.blogspot.com/

She is writing poetry now. :lol: How long till she tries to publish a book of it?

I think the saddest part is that she will never "take that first step to all things unexplored" if she continues with her life as a SAHD.

When I was younger, I used to write corny poems about visiting my dream places and being an exchange student (in my old fashioned paper journal, not on the internet, of course!), Now many years later, I can live those dreams, but I had to study, work and save a lot to make them happen.

Ok, just read her poem. Seriously, "It entices me to come" and "Explore it's (sic) crevices?" Hahaha. Sexually repressed much? At least she didn't dedicate it to her brother- barf.

Not looks snarking here, but I wonder why she seems to care so much about her appearance and obviously does wear makeup, but yet she does not tweeze her eyebrows. Seems an interesting juxtaposition.

I've also wondered about why she doesn't tweeze her eyebrows. I mentioned this before, but I'm a bit surprised that she has never had orthodontic work either.

From her FB page:

Wow. First time I try my hand at poetry for months (okay, maybe a year...) and I get 11 responses saying how much they liked it. Maybe I should write it more often...

Yep, a book of poetry is coming soon.

Archived