IGNORED

Miss Raquel is on her way to being an actress!

formergothardite

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Isn't she the one who was upset with her friends because they weren't properly supportive when she didn't win an audition?

Yes. They were texting and refused to spend the whole evening focusing on Miss Raquel. They dared to bring up their own problems.

I actually thought a lot of the filming in the beginning was done well, especially when you consider this was just a little game for them. I can't tell if they thought the pranks that not-raquel was executing were actually atrocious, or if they meant them to be tongue in cheek. Part of me really feels the former is true, which makes this snark gold.

I just don't even understand what the video was supposed to mean. There is a ghost stalker who goes about messing with Miss Raquel's mind? Does the song fit in some way?

They did do a good job filming it, though.

It's all an analogy, don't you see? The evil pagan music brings a demon to destroy Raquel's perfection! Once the music stops, the demon disapears! Voila!

It's all an analogy, don't you see? The evil pagan music brings a demon to destroy Raquel's perfection! Once the music stops, the demon disapears! Voila!

OMG, pleeeease let that be the real moral of the story!!

If Miss Raquel wasn't such a big fan of pagan music I would say that would be the real meaning. As it is, I have no idea. On the Youtube page it says "What really happened....." Still don't understand what is supposed to be going on.

I shouldn't have watched this. My head hurts now. And before I couldn't think anymore, I had a half-thought this this was actually a poorly disguised info-mercial to show off Miss R's wifely skills.

I like the above theory too, but I don't find Michael Buble all that scary.

Mmmm, blueberries.

With Raquel's dream to become an actress, part of me wondered why she decided to act out the part that had less acting involved. Then I realized she would have to play a boy to be the other character. Who cares about showing off acting skills, when you can instead play the role of the beautiful victim?

edited for grammar

I don't think Miss Raquel has the skin to seriously attempt to become an actress. The recent audition incident showed that. If she contacted talent agencies, I can see scouts and managers telling her a lot of stuff she wouldn't want to hear or expect. MR is average looking and there are brutal talent scouts that would rip her apart. On a sidenote, I've always wondered why MR hasn't asked for dental/orthodontic work for her teeth.

ETA:I don't think her teeth are bad, but MR seems like the type that would do anything to fix things she doesn't like about herself.

Meow. Excellent filming job, but this girl annoys me. She's my age, and she reminds me of the self-righteous, self-absorbed girls I went to high school with.

She can always be an extra in the Courageous movie sequel

Squeeee!!!!! You know she would just die to get to do that.

I'm guessing stuff like this, blogging and vlogging is what Raquel is doing now that she is done with her "education." Why spend time helping others when you can focus all on yourself? Especially when you call yourself "God's daughter."?

Her next one's going to feature her and that poor horse, I bet. I hope the video doesn't end up something resembling 'animal encounters'.

Question: if she wanted to show off her acting chops, why the hell did she choose the part that had the least amount of lines? I mean, if she had actually auditioned for the part and if someone other than her friend had made the video, but because she didn't, the only thing that I can infer is that she didn't want to play the boy.

Which is stupid. If she actually wants to be an actress, then she has to play roles that she doesn't want to play. If you're an actress and only play roles that you want to play, you're not going to get many jobs, which means you'll probably be waitressing for a lot of your life. Also, as a musical theatre major speaking, her acting is not the best. If she took an acting class, that might help, but because I'm pretty sure she thinks she's the best in everything, that's not going to happen. That girl's dreams are going to get crushed pretty quickly.

It's going to get crushed the minute she steps foot in an agency. Lots of people are more talented than she is.

Question: if she wanted to show off her acting chops, why the hell did she choose the part that had the least amount of lines? I mean, if she had actually auditioned for the part and if someone other than her friend had made the video, but because she didn't, the only thing that I can infer is that she didn't want to play the boy.

Which is stupid. If she actually wants to be an actress, then she has to play roles that she doesn't want to play. If you're an actress and only play roles that you want to play, you're not going to get many jobs, which means you'll probably be waitressing for a lot of your life. Also, as a musical theatre major speaking, her acting is not the best. If she took an acting class, that might help, but because I'm pretty sure she thinks she's the best in everything, that's not going to happen. That girl's dreams are going to get crushed pretty quickly.

She doesn't actually want to be an actress. She wants people to tell her she's pretty and talented enough to be an actress without actually putting in any work. If she saw how much work it takes to be an actor, she wouldn't have a bar of it. She thinks if she prays enough it will just happen and it will be all adulation and praise and hanging around with famous people.

Also: maybe I'm missing something, but, is that thing she did with the blueberries a thing that people do? It seemed like we were meant to be as familiar with blueberries on a saucer being slightly askew as we are with socks going missing. Oh, and again with the jump cuts. Argh.

Edited because I accidentally a whole sentence.

Her next one's going to feature her and that poor horse, I bet. I hope the video doesn't end up something resembling 'animal encounters'.

What's up with the horse, anyway? Does she care for him? Ride him? Did she even train him at all?

Archived