IGNORED

Catholic, misogynistic AND offensive?

velly

All those things is what I have to work with.

In Venezuela, to graduate, you HAVE TO do 90 hours of community service. So, I decided to do mine during the summer at this museum called Museum of Belle Arts. I like the job, mostly and have been having a good time doing it. But, of course I work with a fucking moron.

Just today he decided to make these comments to me:

"you're so sick all the time! I'd never want to marry someone like you"

"so you live with your boyfriend? oh, any flirting done then, has to be under wraps!"

"Did everyone check out Luna's (me) arms? Looks like someone stabbed her repeatedly"

"I don't know what it's like at YOUR place but I'm the one doing the poking in mine"

"poor people are stupid"

"My wife needs to be normal, I am not going to be stuck paying stupid hospital bills"

"so you're allergic to milk? That must suck for your boyfriend!" like... seriously?

Oh and my favorite.... Some of you are aware that I am currently being tested for AS but, as far as my psychiatrist and psychologist are concerned I am pretty much diagnosed by now. Well... we had a group of autistic children come in and I felt wonderful and loved it... one of them even held my hand! The teacher said that it was amazing he was doing so because he rarely trusted someone so fast. Anyway... what did the douche do? Make faces and laugh at what he called ''special little retards''. I have not shared with the museum or anyone about the AS and that comment seriously made me want to leave the room and hide in the bathroom.

Just gah I am so tired of this ASSHOLE. Adding to all that he's a homophobe... CAN HE BE MORE OF A 'TEXTBOOK' DOUCHE BAG!?

He does sound like an asshole, but shouldn't this be in off-topic?

true... maybe I can get the mods to move it there? My bad for posting it here, I was just reading around and hit 'post' without even truly checking, my bad.

What a dick. Can you report him to your boss? If he's bullying you and talking smack about visitors he's probably pissed the wrong people off already; maybe having someone actually reporting him will motivate the powers-that-be to dump his douchey ass.

Oh and my favorite.... Some of you are aware that I am currently being tested for AS but, as far as my psychiatrist and psychologist are concerned I am pretty much diagnosed by now. Well... we had a group of autistic children come in and I felt wonderful and loved it... one of them even held my hand! The teacher said that it was amazing he was doing so because he rarely trusted someone so fast. Anyway... what did the douche do? Make faces and laugh at what he called ''special little retards''. I have not shared with the museum or anyone about the AS and that comment seriously made me want to leave the room and hide in the bathroom.

Just gah I am so tired of this ASSHOLE. Adding to all that he's a homophobe... CAN HE BE MORE OF A 'TEXTBOOK' DOUCHE BAG!?

Maybe you should share this with your supervisor/manager. This is completely unacceptable language and behaviour and he needs to be given some warnings.

Edited to add, I mean share his comments, not your condition. That is entirely up to you.

What a dick. Can you report him to your boss? If he's bullying you and talking smack about visitors he's probably pissed the wrong people off already; maybe having someone actually reporting him will motivate the powers-that-be to dump his douchey ass.

the answer I got after pointing out his attitude was 'just ignore him'

90 hours of this. Aaaaaggggghhhhh.

How much longer do you have to go?

Oh yes...I second your diagnoses. He is a douche bag.

Archived