IGNORED

Where's Brandy?

Koala

Her page hasn't been updated since her prayers were all answered (again) and all of the comments for that post seem to be gone.

They're probably still moving. I imagine getting internet access is difficult from a van. Which is why, fortunately, Brandy and co. would never live out of a vehicle.

As I suggested in an earlier thread, it's likely the van has broken down several times. By now Brandy is on the roadside sitting on a bucket of wheat berries with her thumb out, hitching a ride.

She stepped into a telephone booth on their road trip to the new place and came out a completely different person. Yes, ladies and gents, Brandy is Superman.

A post popped up in my reader today. They're packing, buying junk food for their trip, apparently about to being their next 'adventure' any second now.

I guess the bird is dead.

The New Adventure Begins ...

.... very, very soon.

The last boxes are being packed. The van has been cleaned out. Clothes, blankets, pillows all being washed. Made a few runs to the store to get snacks for the road and a harness/leash for each cat. Soon we'll be packed up and ready to hit the road.

We're all very excited to get to our new home and start settling down!

I guess the bird is dead.

Wonder if the bird's death is a canary-in-a-coal-mine kind of omen.

Her page hasn't been updated since her prayers were all answered (again) and all of the comments for that post seem to be gone.

She changed the original post, she first said that they were going to WV in the post, then changed that to "out of state". Since some comments mentioned WV she had to remove them ;)

She is all about privacy, don't you know ? :laughing-rofl:

The blog has been washed clean by Brandy in her usual manner. It is now the end of July her original posts on the blog prior indicated that they would have to move by June 1. They will be lucky to get on the road by August at this rate

Guest Anonymous

Wonder if the bird's death is a canary-in-a-coal-mine kind of omen.

I'd be grateful if someone wants to fill me in on/point me at the info on this bird situation. I have no idea how I completely missed it, but I did. Was it on her blog?

On the blog that preceded her current one :roll: , Brandy found a bird. As part of their 'unschooling' Brandy was hand feeding the bird. From the photos she posted it was a common sparrow that she misidentified. After two posts the bird never was mentioned again.

The blog has been washed clean by Brandy in her usual manner. It is now the end of July her original posts on the blog prior indicated that they would have to move by June 1. They will be lucky to get on the road by August at this rate

I am gonna take a wild guess and say they are scrounging up gas money. Should be an interesting trip...

On the blog that preceded her current one :roll: , Brandy found a bird. As part of their 'unschooling' Brandy was hand feeding the bird. From the photos she posted it was a common sparrow that she misidentified. After two posts the bird never was mentioned again.

Wasn't she going all Ezzo on that bird pretty much from the get go? If I recall correctly she had already stopped the up all night feeding routine. Getting up in the middle of the night does not = eclectic.

Guest Anonymous

Thanks experiencedd! I guess it must have been injured or a baby? I can't imagine a healthy adult bird sticking around for the hell of it.

Taking care of baby birds is a load of work, and often (in my opinion) best left to rehabbers who have experience in such things. I hope she didn't take care of a little one for a few days and then dump it back out again.

Thanks experiencedd! I guess it must have been injured or a baby? I can't imagine a healthy adult bird sticking around for the hell of it.

Taking care of baby birds is a load of work, and often (in my opinion) best left to rehabbers who have experience in such things. I hope she didn't take care of a little one for a few days and then dump it back out again.

To the best of my memory it was a baby. She had posted photos and mentioned her cats were lurking over it.

Guest Anonymous

To the best of my memory it was a baby. She had posted photos and mentioned her cats were lurking over it.

Wow. I bet you dollars to donuts that ended badly.

Trust FJ to get an answer out of Brandy about the elusive bird. Naturally it was fine, fledged on it's own after being hand fed by humans. Biology and imprinting don't work that way, and if she wants us to believe this tale she spins fine. :roll:

Apparently they are getting settled in their new 'hometown'. How fucking eclectic.

Every time I see the word, eclectic, I want to jump up and scream, "It's eclectic!" but then start doing the Electric Slide. Boogie woogie woogie.

Every time I see the word, eclectic, I want to jump up and scream, "It's eclectic!" but then start doing the Electric Slide. Boogie woogie woogie.

Lauren uses authentic. :lol:

I was talking to someone Monday night and I used the word eclectic in the same sentence as defrauding, I was kinda drunk, I wish I could remember what I said but we all did the LoLz. :lol:

Archived