IGNORED

(SC Gov.) Haley's vetoes slash rape crisis center budget

ceg045

"The problem is it's like when you give something to a child. They're always going to figure out how they can get away with a little more," Haley said.

Oh my God, this made me spit nails.

It makes me thousands of times more angry that this is coming from a fellow woman.

The story aside, anyone with information on the facts of rape; anyone who maintains a comprehensive list of potential helping agencies can do a lot of good even on her or his own, without additional support from the government. Good information and good will can accomplish a lot.

It is sexist to imply women don't have the capacity be as awful, thick,cruel or dickish as men ;)

Remove the ruler from my wrist.

To me there's a special level of and frustration when it's another woman advancing an agenda that does nothing but harm women.

It makes as little sense as an African-American supporting segregation or an openly gay person vocally arguing for Prop 8 type bills.

I kid.I know what you mean.But to me some times traits like greed, narcissism or love of power/control trump the other things-Why do you think Some Jews were high ranking Nazis or AA owned slaves-they could exercise power.

I kid.I know what you mean.But to me some times traits like greed, narcissism or love of power/control trump the other things-Why do you think Some Jews were high ranking Nazis or AA owned slaves-they could exercise power.

I was trying not to Godwin myself, but, I feel exactly about those people the way I do about Haley. It's doubly evil to participate in the subjugation of a group that you are a part of, and you have probably experienced their oppression first-hand.

I knew I shouldn't have read this thread....

Rapes are up SIXTY FUCKING SEVEN PERCENT in Charleston, yet this woman doesn't feel that a lousy 500K can be spent??! :evil:

I'm feeling stabby...

Off to make a strong drink, smoke a cig, and try to calm down.

Archived