IGNORED

Toronto Street Preacher Wants Women to Cover Up - by Law

tropaka

Toronto is in North America?Put your penis away you potential rapist you. Shock alert. Many people go to beaches and feel no urge to either do this or talk about it. They go to swim, have fun. They also may admire the female form behind their 'shades' but they feel no need to 'rape' Incidentally the females also admire the males behind their shades...is that not 'eye rape?'

For every beach in the world ...that is a lot. So I call you on talking utter shite.

It's the largest city in it's country...

Fun fact: I totally got into it with this guy a few weeks ago. I was having a bad day and he was being loud and in my face about this shit. He was really not happy that I told him to go fuck himself.

Haha congrats

The illogical nature of this boggles my mind. Let's start. Even if immodesty was the cause of rape, surely it would be better to investigate why men are compelled to rape anything in a short skirt, and make them stop, rather than make the women cover up? Otherwise you have some major issues.

Oh and then there are the people who get raped when dressing modestly. What's wrong with them? This includes women AND men in Muslim countries. Wtffff

I hate these comments from anybody but I think I hate them more from Muslim fundamentalists compared to Christian fundamentalists, because the Muslim ones have a whole host of Muslim countries enforcing full body cover for women where they could choose to go if they want. But they don't, because those countries are so messed up, because Islam is perfect.

Sun News is pretty much Canada's version of Faux News.

Fun fact: I totally got into it with this guy a few weeks ago. I was having a bad day and he was being loud and in my face about this shit. He was really not happy that I told him to go fuck himself.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

What, was he preaching on the street? What were you wearing? (Hopefully it was defrauding.)

If someone told me I was underdressed, I'd tell him to fuck off. I dress for comfort and I do not give a shit, except, weirdly enough, I don't like clothes that show my bra straps. My boss (gay man) and I talked about it recently because I was explaining why I crocheted the sleeveless sweater I was wearing the way I did (to hide the bra straps). I REALLY don't like it but he noted that there doesn't seem to be a problem for most people these days.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

What, was he preaching on the street? What were you wearing? (Hopefully it was defrauding.)

If someone told me I was underdressed, I'd tell him to fuck off. I dress for comfort and I do not give a shit, except, weirdly enough, I don't like clothes that show my bra straps. My boss (gay man) and I talked about it recently because I was explaining why I crocheted the sleeveless sweater I was wearing the way I did (to hide the bra straps). I REALLY don't like it but he noted that there doesn't seem to be a problem for most people these days.

It was stinking hot but I was wearing a denim skirt and a t-shirt. I was also absolutely smashed (at 1pm) and holding hands with a person of the opposite sex who was not my husband (I was out with a friend, my husband was in Australia...I am from Toronto but am at school in Perth and was visiting home. I was out with my BFF at the time who happens to be a guy and we like to hold hands). And yeah, he is generally found just outside of the Eaton Centre/Dundas Square (a big mall/open air useless space). The next day when I walked by there was a huge argument/showdown going on between a muslim group and a christian group. They were yelling and freaking out at each other. All the normal people were just standing around doing this face at them: O.o

Also, a few blocks away there was this whole 'KILL ALL THE WHITE PEOPLE!!111' demonstration outside of an Islamic centre. That area of the city is fun. It is even better when you are drunk!

I hope you were wearing a bikini at the time ;)

:clap: :clap:

Despite the fact that it is totally legal for me to wander around topless, after having a baby (and too many doughnuts/beer) I have a pouch that would not be very attractive in a bikini. :(

That article is from January 1996 (I thought it sounded familiar). Does anybody know how it ended--healthy baby, mom still in the same condition, some other way?

The baby was born prematdurely and suffered congenital heart problems and had surgery. To correct it. The woman, known only as Kathy, died a year later. Her parents are raising her son. They caught the man and he said he impregnated her to wake her up. I guess the man had a criminal background cause Kathy's law was passed requiring nursing home applicants to be fingerprinted for background checks. I'd my phone would let me I would copy ans paste links. Oh ans the Guy is serving twenty five years as of March of. 96.

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/1996 ... e-pregnant

The baby was two months premature. That's all I can find on that one. There are a few other cases like it too. Obviously sexual abuse of comatose patients happens more than one would think.

Thanks for the update. :)

ETA: FMJ had a more thorough update that I didn't see. Thanks to FMJ too.

Archived