IGNORED

Everything I need to know I learned before I was 18months

Koala

I posted this on her FB page, unfortunately it will not change her mind, but still.

What is it with you people and child rearing. Children are not your natural enemy. It seems to me that you engage yourself in some sort of competion even a power struggle, you are an adult against a little child with is no match at all. An 18 months is doing exactly what they are supposed to do, exploring, which is their job and essential for their development. Why this obsession with control, breaking their will, something absurd and cruel as 'blanket training'. What is the point of impede their development and emotional growth.

I don't know when you posted it, but I just went to her FB page and it's not there. She's quick.

I don't know when you posted it, but I just went to her FB page and it's not there. She's quick.

I know, she deleted everything I have posted.

That dumb fuck had better hope she never lives long enough to be at the mercy of her children.

There's a while generation of kids out there who, in the very least, have given up on the religion of their parents because of fuckery like this; and that includes the sort who'd leave their parents in the worst long-term care facilities they could find, just out of pure spite.

I began looking into fundamentalism when I became a homeschooler and a Sunday school teacher at about the same time. As people here know, fundamentalism has become ubiquitous in both--especially homeschooling. I have lost count of the stories of growing up fundamentalist that I have read. While I haven't kept statistics, it's my impression that at least half of them end, " . . . and that's why I left Christianity/became an agnostic/became an atheist."

I posted a new one.

You are a coward, fight me instead of fighting small children.

Lori will probably delete that comment. She is a coward and her blog title "Always Learning" is a fucking joke. She will continue cherry pick which comments to allow on her blog and FB page. Karma will come for Lori at some point. I think her son Ryan will continue to be vile like her, but I hope the other three kids reject the Pearl methods when they have families.

What makes babies and children so amazingly awesome is their open curiosity about their world, their drive

for exploration and their quest to find meaning in their lives. As parents our duty and privilege is to make

their journey a safe and fruitful one. We should encourage curiosity and gently keep them from harm. These

people are retarding their children and in some instances may be permanently damaging the children's brains.

I know the above is kind of crunchy and flowery, but to me babies, toddlers, even teenagers are an incredible gift.

I can't pass by a child without interacting. I would have had/adopted/fostered dozens of kids if my husband could have

handled it. Unfortunately he came from a rather large, dysfunctional, catholic when convenient family so we have

only two. Baby fixes come in the form of teaching and babysitting nieces and nephews and any other small child a parent is

kind enough to hand me! LOL This blogger is a child abuser.

What makes babies and children so amazingly awesome is their open curiosity about their world, their drive

for exploration and their quest to find meaning in their lives. As parents our duty and privilege is to make

their journey a safe and fruitful one. We should encourage curiosity and gently keep them from harm. These

people are retarding their children and in some instances may be permanently damaging the children's brains.

I know the above is kind of crunchy and flowery, but to me babies, toddlers, even teenagers are an incredible gift.

I can't pass by a child without interacting. I would have had/adopted/fostered dozens of kids if my husband could have

handled it. Unfortunately he came from a rather large, dysfunctional, catholic when convenient family so we have

only two. Baby fixes come in the form of teaching and babysitting nieces and nephews and any other small child a parent is

kind enough to hand me! LOL This blogger is a child abuser.

You are so right in the first and the second paragraph. I love children so much and I have seen the devastating effects of a strict religious upbringing. Awful!!

She's deleted all of your comments. It's funny to look at how few comments she gets. You know she's deleting most of them for not patting her on the back.

Here is one of the 2 comments made on her blog:

I agree, but if you have not done that and you have a whiny defiant 2 1/2 year old what do you do? One of my children and her husband do not like saying no and sticking to it. This child doesn't like anyone who tells her no. I am not on her favorite list, as I will not let her eat off of my plate or drink out of my water jug. None of my kids were allowed to do either. I agree with you. thanks.

And apparently this is a grandmother. :(

Honestly when she posts tips on child rearing it throws me off my food for at least a day. Which is great for my particular waistline, but still leaves those poor children in hell. Literally a complete absence of love in those homes. Sick and evil.:(

Her blog gives me ACTUAL anxiety and since the food post I cannot read it without being anxious to eat the whole day. Her blog gives me an actual physical reaction! That's how VILE she is that I can't read it without tensing up and having to calm down before getting ANY food in my body.

Her blog gives me ACTUAL anxiety and since the food post I cannot read it without being anxious to eat the whole day. Her blog gives me an actual physical reaction! That's how VILE she is that I can't read it without tensing up and having to calm down before getting ANY food in my body.

She is incredibly thick and she doesn't know a thing about children and more she doesn't even like them.

Every grandmother would have said to the father or mother, oh please don't be so strickt or whatever. I know my mother did, when she thought I was too stringent to my (young) sons.

Somehow Lori finds pleasure in her son being grim to her granddaughter.

She's deleted all of your comments. It's funny to look at how few comments she gets. You know she's deleting most of them for not patting her on the back.

Silly Grandma, don't you know that the word NO belongs to the 2 1/2 yr old? You can't use THEIR word!! NO, NO, NO, NO and MINE!

By the way stingy Grandma, I still let my kids share my plate AND my 73 year old mother ALSO will share my plate on occasion, especially if it's dessert! :whistle:

She is incredibly thick and she doesn't know a thing about children and more she doesn't even like them.

Every grandmother would have said to the father or mother, oh please don't be so strickt or whatever. I know my mother did, when she thought I was too stringent to my (young) sons.

Somehow Lori finds pleasure in her son being grim to her granddaughter.

If I saw my daughter treating my Bug (granddaughter) the way Lori and her son treat/have treated their children, I would do a HELL of a lot more than that!! I would tell her immediately that force feeding and hitting babies is child abuse, and I would immediately go to Family Court to request emergency custody. Would that ruin my relationship with my daughter? Most likely, but I have my priorities straight.

Edited because I can't spell when I'm emotional :|

If I saw my daughter treating my Bug (granddaughter) the way Lori and her son treat/have treated their children, I would do a HELL of a lot more than that!! I would tell her immediately that force feeding and hitting babies is child abuse, and I would immediately go to Family Court to request emergency custody. Would that ruin my relationship with my daughter? Most likely, but I have my prioities straight.

Yes of course so would I!! But in my situation, mum always protected them even when they didn't need any protection at all :lol: Grandmothers!

Sick - Lori is the only fundie that I truly hate. She is disgusting.

I can't imagine the heartbreak and confusion of the little baby.

At this point Lori, Zsu, and Kendull are the ones I hate the most. I still think Zsu is worse than Lori. I think Lori will filter herself once in awhile and I don't see her bashing school shooting victims like ZsuZsu did. Zsu has talked about she paddles her kids, but for some reason Lori's posting about force feeding creeps me out more than Zsu's paddling postings. Lori has praised Michael Pearl a few times on her blog and she even called him a "great Bible teacher" or something like that.

Lori will probably post a few more comments that agree with her. I have noticed there has been a decrease in comments on her blog. I think some of her readers are less crazy than her and are probably a little disturbed by the force feeding and some of the discipline.

much easier to control than when they get bigger

This is all Lori cares about. Control. It's like the fact that a children are human beings with individual personalities and feelings doesn't register with her at all. If it does, she doesn't care at all. This woman makes me :angry-screaming:

At this point Lori, Zsu, and Kendull are the ones I hate the most. I still think Zsu is worse than Lori. I think Lori will filter herself once in awhile and I don't see her bashing school shooting victims like ZsuZsu did. Zsu has talked about she paddles her kids, but for some reason Lori's posting about force feeding creeps me out more than Zsu's paddling postings. Lori has praised Michael Pearl a few times on her blog and she even called him a "great Bible teacher" or something like that.

Which one is Kendull?

Which one is Kendull?

thefatherknowsbest.com/ She blogged once about how her husband took the day off from work so they could spank her daughter.

thefatherknowsbest.com/ She blogged once about how her husband took the day off from work so they could spank her daughter.

Kendull is awful and I got physically nauseous of her sentimentel slobber about the glorification of motherhood.

Indeed 1 day they were beating up their 6 year old daughter for an entire day, so much for motherhood.

Archived