IGNORED

Grease that changed the world?

Black Aliss

When reading this title I thought you meant that the movie Grease changed the world. I was tilting my head in doggie fashion to get the brains on all one side to figure that out.

When reading this title I thought you meant that the movie Grease changed the world. I was tilting my head in doggie fashion to get the brains on all one side to figure that out.

LOL I was doing the same thing!

Guest Anonymous

:lol:

Or KY. :obscene-sexualkyjelly:

Yes, we have a KY smiley!

Fish and chips, eh? I thought Doug preferred meat and two veg.

:eusa-whistle:

Another Diet Coke bites the dust!

Great, can't wait for his posts on all the other unhealthy foods to be found in Europe and indeed the world!!! Please enlighten me, is there a purpose behind his European tour or is it just a vacation?

'Grease' is a slang word for fish and chips, right?

ladypuglover, you have provided me with an epiphany, as to why dogs tilt their heads. :doh: All this time with dogs, and I didn't know !! Woot! Woot!

(as she begins documenting correlation between head tilting and brainy behavior of the resident canines)

How rude is it to sit in a restaurant and just go on and on and on about how greasy and unhealthy the food is ("heartattack on a plate")?

I bet the locals would have loved to tell the stupid American tourists to go home or shut up and eat. Besides, it's really ironic to hear an American rant about unhealthy food.

No tater tot casserole for Doug at home then?

Guest Anonymous
How rude is it to sit in a restaurant and just go on and on and on about how greasy and unhealthy the food is ("heartattack on a plate")?

I bet the locals would have loved to tell the stupid American tourists to go home or shut up and eat. Besides, it's really ironic to hear an American rant about unhealthy food.

No tater tot casserole for Doug at home then?

His home diet is probably congestive heart failure in search of a spot marked "X"

Great, can't wait for his posts on all the other unhealthy foods to be found in Europe and indeed the world!!! Please enlighten me, is there a purpose behind his European tour or is it just a vacation?

'Grease' is a slang word for fish and chips, right?

No!

And yes, it's just a glorified, all expenses paid vacation.

I thought they might mean Grease the movie too. And I wasn't gonna argue the fact that it changed the world, cause I gotta tell ya john travolta in them black levi's sure changed mine. You know what I'm sayin'? Ahhhh.

Just came back from England/Scotland in April and man they make awesome chips in the UK. Kinda ruined me unless I am going to Five Guys for fries. They even have malt vinegar! Mmmmmm....

Archived