IGNORED

Krik Cameron Reminds Everyone He Still Hates Gays

Visionoyahweh

http://gawker.com/5925421/shut-the-fuck ... socialflow

If we want a great future in this world, um, we have to take God at his word and and and God makes it really clear that society and civilization is really held together by the glue of families. I mean, this is where the next generation of human beings are incubated and nurtured and matured — in homes, in families. And so, we want that to be a place of health and happiness, a place of joy and forgiveness. It needs to be a home that is filled with faith and in order to have that home, marriages need to be strong, because that's ultimate gonna serve as the foundation of our family, right? ...Is a strong marriage, so, when a man and a woman come together and they say, 'I do,' they are committing for a lifetime to love each other and to model what love is and what forgiveness is and what joy is to their kids.

He talks around 'gay' by never actually saying the word. Wuss. :lol:

Or taking an anti-divorce stance. Maybe it's a message to his wife that she better not pull a Katie Holmes on him.

Or taking an anti-divorce stance. Maybe it's a message to his wife that she better not pull a Katie Holmes on him.

I feel like when fundy men talk strongly against homosexuality, or fundy women talk about submission, that there are actually underlying insecurities that they are trying to cover and hide. Perhaps Kirk is trying to hide something here too...

I feel like when fundy men talk strongly against homosexuality, or fundy women talk about submission, that there are actually underlying insecurities that they are trying to cover and hide. Perhaps Kirk is trying to hide something here too...

The rumors about Kirk have haunted him since his Tiger Beat days. I would be more suprised to discover a pig flying out of my ass than to find out that Kirk Cameron had homosexual desires.

Did you see the first comment on there?

If God was so obsessed with families why didn't he force Jesus to have one?

Gold.

A more apt thread title might be Kirk Cameron reminds everyone he still needs work.

Two casting directors are talking:

CD #1: This might be a Kirk Cameron on Growing Pains type of role.

CD #2: Why not get the real Kirk Cameron?

CD #1: He's still alive?

CD #2: Yeah, saw him on tv just this week, blathering about the ebils of homosexuality.

So, clearly the solution to this problem is to legalize gay marriage everywhere, and allow foster care and adoption by gay couples, right? I mean, that must be what he's saying...

Did you see the first comment on there?

Gold.

To the person who posted that comment: :clap: :text-bravo:

Ping! Ping! Ping Ping!

IMG_8819.jpg

If those two aren't friends of Dorothy, I don't know who is! :mrgreen:

Kirk, kirk. *sigh*

I have such great memories of watching "Growing Pains". Too bad he went all fundie and then decided to share with us his lovely opinions. Blech.

Methinks the lady doth protest too much. Like quite a few other fundie men we know.....

Families come in all shapes & sizes. It can be a mom & dad and 10 kids, a couple with no kids, a same sex couple with 10 cats, a single mom and a kid (like me), even a single dad and a parcel of kids.

HEY KIRK, ALL YOU NEED TO MAKE A FAMILY IS LOVE!

I wanted to post this so badly today, but I don't have enough posts yet. Okay, so am I the only one who is noticing that aside from the typical Kirk-speak we have all come to expect, he's looking kind of disheveled and crazy? Like dirty faced and blathering? He looks like he needs a wash.

Ping! Ping! Ping Ping!

IMG_8819.jpg

Major wood hidden behind those clipboards and crossed legs. Hell, Douggie's about one step away from a lady pose there. Maybe HE should dress up like a Gibson Girl for the tea on Saturday. :whistle:

If those two aren't friends of Dorothy, I don't know who is! :mrgreen:

I don't think I've ever seen so much affection coming from Dougie's face

Now, now, I'm sure Kirk Cameron is just like ol' Ted Haggard: "completely heterosexual."

*cannot roll eyes hard enough*

I don't think I've ever seen so much affection coming from Dougie's face

Sure you have:

douandpeter.jpg

saicff_agenda_1.jpg

:lol:

If we want a great future in this world, um, we have to take God at his word and and and God makes it really clear that society and civilization is really held together by the glue of families. I mean, this is where the next generation of human beings are incubated and nurtured and matured — in homes, in families. And so, we want that to be a place of health and happiness, a place of joy and forgiveness. It needs to be a home that is filled with faith and in order to have that home, marriages need to be strong, because that's ultimate gonna serve as the foundation of our family, right? ...Is a strong marriage, so, when a man and a woman come together and they say, 'I do,' they are committing for a lifetime to love each other and to model what love is and what forgiveness is and what joy is to their kids.

My, what a master orator! He certainly has a way with the "ums" and "and, and, ands" doesn't he?

I was moved to tears by "that's ultimate gonna serve as the foundation of our family, right?" With that kind of eloquence, no doubt nurtured by his tenure on Growing Pains hanging out with a guy named Boner, he's a shoe-in for an Oscar some day. For compare and contrast, read what GLAAD had to say in response -

"Kirk Cameron and the anti-gay activists at NOM are making a claim that Americans know to be false. This rhetoric won't work anymore.

Communities across this country love and cherish their LGBT neighbors, friends and family members. This includes people in families headed by LGBT people.

Their implication that LGBT couples can't create loving and stable homes is not only outdated and irrelevant; it's designed specifically to hurt those families."

Clearly when you're gay, you don't understand the importance of fragmented sentences that essentially say nothing. This response has the audacity to be clear and concise!

/sarcasm

Archived