IGNORED

ANOTHER Maxwell courtship???

ncb

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah I think he is husband shopping for the Maxwell female children.

He looks really tired and maybe even ill in today's post. The eyes are looking vague. Not a good sign. Maybe he's starting to feel the pressure. What if he is sick with a dementia or dies and those female children are still single? What is the plan then?

His house is paid for, so the girls could live with Teri. Their brothers would probably be expected to support them as well. But I don't know for sure. I bought a used copy of the Maxwells' book "Preparing Sons to Provide for a Single Income Family" and just finished reading it today. Steve doesn't say much about daughters in the book at all. I'll write a lengthier review when I have more time. But in general, it doesn't seem as if fundies do much planning for illnesses, deaths, or disasters. Or if they do, they don't talk much about it. I suppose they believe God will protect them from anything bad. They need to go back and reread the Book of Job.

Yeah I think he is husband shopping for the Maxwell female children.

He looks really tired and maybe even ill in today's post. The eyes are looking vague. Not a good sign. Maybe he's starting to feel the pressure. What if he is sick with a dementia or dies and those female children are still single? What is the plan then?

I agree, Steve looks awful and Teri looks her usual sad self. Those younger kids need to get the hell out of dodge before it infects them too.

I know there's a lot of people who say that Sarah marrying a fundie man wouldn't nessescarily be a step up from her current situation, but living with these two as parents must be torture.

If any of the Maxwell girls married a Duggar boy, the relative freedom might freak her out.

Archived