IGNORED

Did I miss a Beasley wedding?

Guest purposing

Guest Anonymous

sillypippi1.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/love.html

I'm guessing I did, but I can't put my finger on who has so recently married?

I was reading on Dan's blog that he was going to see Josh over the weekend. But he was sentenced in September 09 to "not less than three years". So was he seeing him in prison or did that get reduced???

Guest Anonymous

Josh has been out of prison for months, and is apparently seeing one of Laura Hipps's daughters (there is a thread on it not too far back). Joe is a different Beasley brother and I don't know much about him...

Josh has been out of prison for months, and is apparently seeing one of Laura Hipps's daughters (there is a thread on it not too far back). Joe is a different Beasley brother and I don't know much about him...

I saw that thread but I didn't invest in it too much was really hoping the "warming up to a girl" pictures on Facebook were old .. Nice to know he spent two and half years in prison for shooting and killing his wife.

I've also noticed that when these people talk about the Beasley family - and even Josh - they never even mention her. (Alaina?) And all the blog posts after her death were all littered with comments like "I'm praying for Josh" "I hope Josh feels god's love" "I'm praying for your family" .. No one bothered to care about her or her family. I looked through those comments. Not a single one said anything about praying for her or praying for her family or sending her family condolences. They sure as hell sent them to the Beasley family though. Pretty sick.

I've also noticed that when these people talk about the Beasley family - and even Josh - they never even mention her. (Alaina?) And all the blog posts after her death were all littered with comments like "I'm praying for Josh" "I hope Josh feels god's love" "I'm praying for your family" .. No one bothered to care about her or her family. I looked through those comments. Not a single one said anything about praying for her or praying for her family or sending her family condolences. They sure as hell sent them to the Beasley family though. Pretty sick.

It is sick. I don't understand it. The family wasn't very nice or sympathetic about Alaina and only cared about Josh - but that is understandable because they are his family. Even though I hope I wouldn't be like that, I can understand why you would have a selfish view. But for other friends of the family to do so??? I feel so bad for Alaina's family, they have been quiet but are obviously devastated. Surely there must be some people who don't think it was fair? Even if she's with god now, fundies don't always see death as a good thing!

It is sick. I don't understand it. The family wasn't very nice or sympathetic about Alaina and only cared about Josh - but that is understandable because they are his family. Even though I hope I wouldn't be like that, I can understand why you would have a selfish view. But for other friends of the family to do so??? I feel so bad for Alaina's family, they have been quiet but are obviously devastated. Surely there must be some people who don't think it was fair? Even if she's with god now, fundies don't always see death as a good thing!

Who the fuck plays with a gun in the house?! Now I'm not a big fan of guns and don't have any, but the ex is law enforcement so we did have guns in the house at one point (they went with him) and even *I* know the very first rule of gun safety is to treat every gun as if it's loaded, even if you know it isn't. I really wonder if it was planned. I don't believe it was an accident. I wonder if she even saw it coming. Such a beautiful girl murdered three months after her marriage. I wouldn't let my kids anywhere near that family after that. No way.

I also find it a bit disturbing that Dan and Bethany have a daughter named Arianna. It's not the same but it's damn close. A little too close for comfort.

Nice to know he spent two and half years in prison for shooting and killing his wife.

It was even less than that. Anna's blog features a "goodbye" post in October 2009, and a "Welcome home" post in April 2011. So he served just barely 18 months.

I also find it a bit disturbing that Dan and Bethany have a daughter named Arianna. It's not the same but it's damn close. A little too close for comfort.

I didn't even think of that, but you're right. Caleb (Josh's oldest brother) and Abby Beasley already blazed this oh-so-classy trail by naming their second daughter, born in November 2009, Yelena. If memory serves, they actually stated that this was in honor of Alaina. I wonder if they even mentioned that to Alaina's parents before they did it.

It was even less than that. Anna's blog features a "goodbye" post in October 2009, and a "Welcome home" post in April 2011. So he served just barely 18 months.

I didn't even think of that, but you're right. Caleb (Josh's oldest brother) and Abby Beasley already blazed this oh-so-classy trail by naming their second daughter, born in November 2009, Yelena. If memory serves, they actually stated that this was in honor of Alaina. I wonder if they even mentioned that to Alaina's parents before they did it.

That is beyond creepy. I can't imagine they talked to her parents bc I really don't think her parents would have allowed that.

How does someone go from "no less than three years" to 18 months?! This is the kind of shit that really makes me question God. Where's the justice?

Archived