IGNORED

Seriously, so creepy. Miss Raquel and her Brother

LilMissMetaphor

Look I'm proud of my brother, too, but I have never said things like "You can't have him...now...or ever." That is some creepy incest thoughts right there.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Miss Raquel is an idiot. Often times, the purpose of literature classes is to teach and discuss various topics related to different forms of literature and to help students develop analytical skills. I know a secular family that homeschooled their four kids and the mom did have literature analysis as part of the high school age curriculum. This mom grew up in France and England and she even focused quite a bit on literature from those countries. Literature classes aren't always about pushing students to read. I also think MR's mom is lazy and I bet she probably took shortcuts when it came to curriculum and teaching. I wouldn't be surprised, if they are books that precious Miss Raquel isn't allowed to read.

Raquel's idea of a film review is to list the cast, post pictures of them and talk about how hot she thought they were. If she's never had a literature class, that kind of explains it. Poor girl. :(

I figure it's better to keep bumping this post than making new ones about how assy she is.

Miss Raquel says:

And no, gay people weren't BORN gay. They CHOSE to be gay. It's a fact.

From the comments on this post of her "dear" friend's blog:

http://www.theradicalmeasure.blogspot.c ... ality.html

...which, incidentally? Is this Hazel an ESL learner? :?

Sorry Marriage is between one man and one woman, no exceptions. I am not naturally attracted to other woman nor ever will be. It doesn't matter if "they fall in love" Marriage is not meant for the same sex. God made men and women with different body parts designed for one another, he did not design humans body's for same sex marriage.

"It's a fact." Being in the Bible doesn't make something a fact. :lol:

From her latest post about things she just loves:

massages from my big bro

These two do not have a healthy or normal relationship.

She also wants to go spray paint stuff on a Stop sign. I hope she does and that she gets arrested.

~Miss Raquel said...

Hurray for brown-hair, brown-eyed girls who love Jesus! :) <3

June 29, 2012 5:19 AM

Seriously...? Anyway, hurray for gays who love Jesus.

massages from my big bro

She also wants to go spray paint stuff on a Stop sign. I hope she does and that she gets arrested.

o.0

I think she is really so dumb that she doesn't realize that spray painting things on a stop sign is, not only not a random act of love and kindness, it is illegal.

I do wonder if Raquel or her brother have taken ACT or SAT tests.

Why on earth would they have done that? They are too cool for school, silly! Plus, they live in Oregon so they'd be even more likely to sit next to someone with green hair than Erin would in Tennessee.

massages from my big bro

Holy crap! :lol: My eye skimmed over that earlier but I saw messages which I thought was slightly odd...

Holy crap! :lol: My eye skimmed over that earlier but I saw messages which I thought was slightly odd...

LOL! I thought it was messages too, which I thought you guys were being nitpicky about. I mean, I like when my sis sends me text messsages too, and we're not lesbo for each other.

But, massages. Hhmm. Oh my.

LOL! I thought it was messages too, which I thought you guys were being nitpicky about. I mean, I like when my sis sends me text messsages too, and we're not lesbo for each other.

But, massages. Hhmm. Oh my.

Oh my indeed!

I get the feeling I will regret this for the rest of my natural life, but dare I ask what sort of massages she receives?

Archived