IGNORED

Sarah, David, and Russell: Love, Marriage, and Pining on Facebook

choralcrusader8613

10 minutes ago, EweSheep said:

Russ is showing us what he got in his apartment. Like an open book!

I actually thought the apartments my provide rent free shelter but not free wifi.

While walking the streets he could hit up the library, etc. and use their free wifi. To have wifi, or any Internet connection, at his apartment, he no doubt is expected to pay for it - and he doesn't pay for anything other than crap food and Wal-Mart vending toys.

Sitting in his apartment instead of walking the streets til the shelter opens means he can't suck anyone's wifi to share selfies.

• Replies 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, ellacinders said:

Find the cessation of Russ posts intriguing.  No photos of Lauren for the holidays.  More importantly, no photos of Russ.  Russ in his new kitchen.  Russ in his new bathroom.  Russ in front of the closet.  Russ at the front door.   Russ in front of the refrigerator.  The open refrigerator with food in it.   A plate of Russ's food.   Russ partying it up in the Community Room on Bingo night.

He must have lost his phone.

I think Rusty is on a psych hold across the street from his new apartment - the 8th floor of Methodist Medical Center-Unity Healthcare is the mental health ward. 

I am of the thought that Russ only needs supervised visitation at this point.  I don't think he's capable of providing a safe environment for his child.

I think if Lauren's mom thinks it is not a safe place for Lauren to have her weekend visits with her dad, she would ask the CPS/DCFS do a well check. Probably highly unlikely if no one calls it in.

Well, Russ has made it back safely to The Land of Fast Food.  Up next?  Cheap crap from Vending Machineville.  :pb_rollseyes:  Gotta collect them all, right Russ?

Lauren looks totally adorable in that photo with her milkshake. That's one of the greatest Steak n Shake locations, it's right on the river. I so hope Lauren is safe when visiting Russ, I shudder to think of her anywhere near Jonathan Sap Crosby. 

What the eff did I just read when looking at that Crosby creep's Facebook page? I am not kidding when I tell you I got sick to my stomach just reading his disgusting garbage. Nasty. 

I fear for the safety of Lauren if she is around anything like that creep when visiting Russ. 

1 hour ago, Mecca said:

What the eff did I just read when looking at that Crosby creep's Facebook page? I am not kidding when I tell you I got sick to my stomach just reading his disgusting garbage. Nasty. 

I fear for the safety of Lauren if she is around anything like that creep when visiting Russ. 

I was about to type "I just hope Russ has the sense to keep Lauren away from..." Then I realized I used the words "sense" and "Russ" in the same sentence. 

That mancreep is clearly mentally unstable and I seriously fucking hope that some adult has the brains to ensure he is never alone with children.

It seems that Russ took a week off from Facebook as he had "Goobie" for the past week. So much for our hopes that she wouldn't be stuck hanging around his new digs. That poor kid. 

My guess per the 'off of Facebook for a week' status is that he doesn't have wifi unless he's somewhere he can join in, like a restaurant.  '

If he's genuinely off Facebook because he devoted time elsewhere where more needed, then good for him.  But - I doubt it.

I think the best thing about Russ is his genuine love for Lauren. I think he would keep her safe from any unsavory people.

I too wonder how Russ managed to get a whole week off of work so he could spend time with Lauren. I really hope she wasn't left alone in his new apartment, or even worse, babysat by some new acquaintance of Russ' in some apartment a few floors down (or up). I do hope he still has his job and that his life is improving, if for no other reason than that Lauren deserves it.

Very uncharacteristic to not post a flood of "great dad" pictures/posts if Lauren truly was with him over her holiday break. No mention of the gifts he gave Lauren, or the ones her mother helped her purchase for her father? I too am betting he has no wifi and maybe lacks the gas money to go anywhere very far from the lovely building he shares with Jonathan Sap Crosby. 

If you look at the dates he posted, he wasn't off FB. He still posted during that time. Maybe not as much as he was without Lauren being there. 

Yes, I was wondering if he had a babysitter or maybe one of Lauren's relatives babysat her during Russ' working hours.

We will never know what actually going on during Russ' working hours with Lauren being there. One thing I am glad, that since he got the apartment, despite of the creepy people living there, Lauren was able to stay nights with her dad.

Lauren is so adorable, a very happy child!

14 hours ago, EweSheep said:

If you look at the dates he posted, he wasn't off FB. He still posted during that time. Maybe not as much as he was without Lauren being there. 

Yes, I was wondering if he had a babysitter or maybe one of Lauren's relatives babysat her during Russ' working hours.

We will never know what actually going on during Russ' working hours with Lauren being there. One thing I am glad, that since he got the apartment, despite of the creepy people living there, Lauren was able to stay nights with her dad.

Lauren is so adorable, a very happy child!

Yes. Lauren definitely loves Russ. I sometimes think Russ likes the attention he gets for being Lauren's dad, it doesn't mean he is not genuine toward her, and it would still be easier for Russ to not be in her life at all and make excuses to not see her.

Don't worry, I'm not a Russ advocate. I think his situation with Lauren is  complicated. I am happy Lauren has a relationship with her dad and obviously loves him.

Back to the 'haters' b.s.   Back to selfies.  Couldn't wait to find an excuse to post a selfie of himself with a shirt off.  Blech.

Yes, he's just doing his thing while haters hate.

Except, if he were actually just living life and doing his thing while haters hate he wouldn't take the time to let the haters know he is doing his thing while they hate.

But, this is Russ. Never expect what he says to be what he actually means/does. Facebook drama and selfies have a purpose in Russ land and we all know what that purpose is - and it's not to say that haters gonna' hate while he just does his thing.

Thanks to that photo of shirtless Russ my plan of eating less is more successful than ever. Oh boy, I guess this means I'm a hater. Just a big old meanie bird-doo head who hates on people who are such upstanding members of society, a la Russ. I'll just head over to the Illinois River and take a swim.

I notice now, when I google "Romantic History" that Sarah's blog no longer shows up.  Hmmm.  Not that I can't find it in a round about fashion, because I can.  Wonder if Russ is having a hard time finding her now.

Took another peek in at our intrepid friend, the Penniless Man, Rusty's new neighbor.  Found a comment he'd made about where they're living.   While he is nuttier than the proverbial fruitcake, it's apparent that his intelligence is not affected by his mental illness.

Even he admits that it's not a good place to be, that the one good thing about it is that it keeps him from freezing to death.  Based upon his residency alone, I'd bet that he's right as rain on this observation.  

Interesting place, I might check for news on it from time to time.

I believe he'd 'checked into' this place right about the time he'd moved.  I think someone else here recognized the location from the photos he'd taken of his 'view.'   He doesn't have two nickels to rub together, so I bet he's there.

2 hours ago, ellacinders said:

I believe he'd 'checked into' this place right about the time he'd moved.  I think someone else here recognized the location from the photos he'd taken of his 'view.'   He doesn't have two nickels to rub together, so I bet he's there.

I was the one who ventured the guess that Rusty's residing in Glen Oak Towers, and I would bet my rent that he is living there. The view from his window gives it away, plus there aren't too many places in Peoria taller than five floors  for folks under 55 and below the poverty line. Russ and Crosby are most definitely in the same building. How's that for massive amounts of testosterone and ego? 

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived