IGNORED

Anderson Cooper is... Gay...

Buzzard

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congrats to him for coming out. I'm not surprised since it has been speculated for a long time now. There is a Mormon blogger that I follow who is an AC fan, I wonder if she will continue being a fan.

I posted this in Chatter, at about the same time as you posted here.

I'm happy that he has come out, but oh, why does he have to be so cute?

Wait, Anderson was in the closet?!? Someone besides my homophobic mother, who still thinks he is the sexiest thing in pants (parents are gender clothes specific!) didn't know?

BTW: You're still mah boo, Anderson. I just want you to look at me sincerely when I talk, and cradle me, Bodyguard style, just once, okay?

Wait, Anderson was in the closet?!? Someone besides my homophobic mother, who still thinks he is the sexiest thing in pants (parents are gender clothes specific!) didn't know?

BTW: You're still mah boo, Anderson. I just want you to look at me sincerely when I talk, and cradle me, Bodyguard style, just once, okay?

He's been photographed with his hunk of a boyfriend but he's never said it publicly. I dont think its ever been in doubt, but this is a formal "outing."

Good for him. My grandma thinks he's just the sexiest thing alive. I told her he was gay. I can't believe she had no idea, but she said, "so, an old lady can still appreciate eye candy." Oh, how I love her.

But anyway, kudos to Mr. Cooper.

Guest Anonymous

He's definitely a lovely person on the outside, and he seems to be lovely on the inside as well. Congratulations and good for him on coming out!

I wish those fundies who are constantly bleating about manliness and how horrible and weak homosexual men are would watch the footage of Anderson in Haiti after the earthquake, reporting the news and actually helping people.

The Partner actually just called to ask me if I knew AC was gay... I think I sat there in silence for a couple min that he DIDN'T know. But then again the man can't even tell when a guy is hitting on him blatantly at PRIDE.... it was really sad.

Either way, good for AC. So far I've not been surprised by any of the celebs that they have on there as coming out and the years. Even the ones I didn't know out right (Don Lemon) I'm not surprised about really.

He's been photographed with his hunk of a boyfriend but he's never said it publicly. I dont think its ever been in doubt, but this is a formal "outing."

Oh, I know. I was being silly, which didn't come across well. I travel in very gay circles, so sometimes I forget that the general public doesn't know things I accept as common knowledge. I am very proud of him!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/02/anderson-cooper-comes-out-gay_n_1643276.html

I'm putting this in snark because Anderson is a patron saint even though this is really chatter. Congrats to Anderson for coming out publicly.

Take that Pearl, you let a dirty homo talk to you! He may have even touched you!

Well, that was an open secret, wasn't it? Even in the Netherlands we knew.......

He's definitely a lovely person on the outside, and he seems to be lovely on the inside as well. Congratulations and good for him on coming out!

I wish those fundies who are constantly bleating about manliness and how horrible and weak homosexual men are would watch the footage of Anderson in Haiti after the earthquake, reporting the news and actually helping people.

So much this.

ETA: The most effeminate gay men I have ever known are stronger and more courageous than those fundies could ever dream to be.

I performed a gay marriage merge on the threads, as it is legal on FJ. He is a Patron saint, and the fundies are already upchucking Oreos over gay PRIDE.

If I admit I didn't know he was in the closet, y'all won't make too much fun of him, will you?

I mean, years ago, there were rumors that he was dating Carson Kressly. If he wasn't gay, that would have made dinner conversation a little awkward.

Still, good for him. Personally, I will always love him for his Katrina reporting.

You mean, like this?

6423242697_b9e120246f.jpg

Anderson, glad you're being open and honest, and not lying about who you are, like you did in your childhood ;) :

6449769031_9c3bd7cd79.jpg

(for those who don't recognize the set in the background, the pic is from a To Tell the Truth appearance, in which AC was hired to be one of the "fakers")

That article inked to another one about Gillian Anderson being lesbian. I had no idea.

My mind is blown. This is not snark.

I wonder if the Duggars would go on his show again after knowing this? I know the Browns would since they really don't have a problem with gay people.

And yet there is no wedding cake for our gay marriage merge. You are slacking a bit.

And yet there is no wedding cake for our gay marriage merge. You are slacking a bit.

l.jpg

Happy?

Archived